Your First Kiss

Hoshi: Thanks For The Requests!

Yoosung: For those who don't know Nukos. They are those cute chibi cat-human on top.

Saeran: Daiki looks like Kei , the on with long hair, but have short flame red hair with Mint Green eyes .

Jaehee: Kori is like Sasame, short hair, but with black long hair the blends to red in the end and blue eyes.

Seven: They are brother and sister

Hoshi: They are helping me with the story!

Kori , Daiki: Hope you like this chapter!

---------------

Jaehee

Jaehee was at your house. Working. Jumin gave her more work and she is now running around. If you are wondering why your house? Jumin gave you the paper works and told Jaehee to go your house. Jumin told you to spend time together , but because of the paper works... You guys didn't spend time together... More like Jaehee's working and you watching her work.

"Jaehee babe calm down." I laughed at Jaehee messy hair and running around with paper works around your house.

"I need to finish this (Y/N)!" 

You sighed and stood up , you walked in front of Jaehee and kiss her on the lips.

The papers in Jaehee's hand fell to the ground. She's there shocked. But kiss back.

You broke the kiss. "Calm down Jaehee. " You smiled sweetly. "Oh and your lips are soft and like coffee." You walked back to the sofa.

Jumin

"Where are we going Jumin?" You called out to your boyfriend.

"Somewhere." 

Your  boyfriend Jumin Han told you to dress nicely and come with him. He blindfolded you after you got in the car.

"Mr.Han we're here." 

"Thank you Mr. Kim."

Carefully you got out of the car, with Jumin telling you where to go you carefully walk.

"Take out your blindfold dear~" Jumin voice rang though your ears. Once you took out your blindfold , you looked at the 5 star restaurant.

"JUMIN! This is expansive!" 

"But I want our date to be awesome. Follow me." Holding your hand he brought you into the restaurant.

Once you sat down and took the orders, Jumin suddenly said, "I Love You."

"E-Eh?!" You blushed deep red, without you knowing ,he kiss you.

It took you awhile but you kiss back, after breaking the kiss because you guys need air , you answer, "I love you too."

Unknown

You and Saeran are on the ferris wheel. This is the last ride for your date. 

"Thanks for being me out Saeran."

"It's fine..."

"Saeran... I have wondering..."

"Hm?"

"We've been going a lots of dates... But we haven't kiss yet..."

Saeran blushed bright red. "Y-You want to k-kiss?"

"Y-yeah." You looked everywhere but Saeran and mumbled out.

"(Y/N) Look at me." Saeran ordered. And you followed.

*chu*

Saeran look at you blushing.
"T-that's counts right?"

"Y-yeah." You were stoned. It took awhile you make you come back.

Yoosung

It was the weekend. You were at Yoosung's dormroom studying... Which change into gaming after 2 hours.

"Yoosung! My team need help! I'm dying!" You shouted.

"I'm coming!" Yoosung shouted back to you.

In the end Yoosung's team helped your team.

"Do I get a reward?" Yoosung cheekily smiled

"Here~" You gave him a kiss on the lip. He is as red as Seven's hair right now.

"Your reward." You smiled and walked to the kitchen.

ZEN (This is very short. Sorry...)

"Hi (Y/N)."

"..."

 He swing his arm over your shoulder. "How's your day babe?"

"..."

"Babe?"

Still no answer.

"(Y/N) Honey?"

"..."

Zen tried for 30 minutes to get you to answer him. At least once.

At last he use his last idea.

"Babe."

"hm-!"

*chu~*

"Z-ZEN?"

"You gave me a answer! Come on I'm planning to take you out~"

Hoshi: Hope you like it. Sorry for late update. School started :(

Yoosung: Sadly.

Jaehee: But you need to study well to get a good job.

Kori, Daiki: We'll be here to support you Hoshi-chan/Hime

Hoshi: Thank you. But Daiki, please stop calling my Hime...

Daiki: No can do-

Hoshi: Please~ *puppy dog eyes*

Daiki: *blush* F-Fine

Kori: *laugh softly* Daiki lost this round~