Christmas Special With Hoshi!

I was reading Nukoduke while typing this. 

And for this think of 7 things you want for Christmas.

---------------------------------------

Hoshi: Merry Christmas Everyone!

RFA , you and Saeran: Merry Christmas!

Jumin: I brought presents for everybody. Well I gave Jaehee the money and told her to buy.

Jaehee: ;-;

Jumin: *Give everyone their Presents*

Hoshi: Thanks Jumin

(Y/N): Thank you

Jaehee: I know what is inside already. So what's the point of wrapping it?

Hoshi: . . . Mine is not wrapped. It's a box with holes...

Yoosung: I'm so-

Saeran: Can we stop talking and open them?

Hoshi: Sure!

Hoshi Opened The Box

Hoshi: IT'S A NUKO!!! Wait... There's two Nukos. Thanks Jumin! What's your name?

Nuko #1: Kori

Nuko #2: Daiki

Hoshi: I'm your owner, Hoshi.

Kori , Daiki : Please take care of us!

Hoshi: I will!

Yoosung: Nukos?

Saeran: Nuko's are a Cat-Like Hominidae, which was nicknamed "Nuko" for short. They are a species that has evolved to be closer to Humans than their feline base appearance. As such, they usually look like chibi or minature human's with cat ears and tail. As it is though, their traits are more closely to that of cat's. As well as senses and their cat like tongue too. And just like any other cat, they are sold just like other cat's. But with stricter codes in place due to this species close appearance to humans.

Seven: Woah. Saeran.

Saeran: My curiosity got the best of me when Hoshi kept talking about Nukos...

Jumin: I saw them in a pet shop and thought of Hoshi. I then told Jaehee to 'buy' them. 

Hoshi: Thanks Jumin!

Yoosung: My turn!

Yoosung: Video Games! Wait this are not on sale yet! Thank Jumin.

Jumin: Your welcome.

ZEN: I'll open mine...

ZEN: What's this? Mirror, Beauty stuff? You think I'm a what? GIRL?

Jumin: You kept talking about your looks and that just came to me.

ZEN: Why you-

(Y/N): At least Jumin brought something ZEN

ZEN: I'll try to use it.... Never mind I won't because I'm a MAN! ((A/N: Sounds like Elfman....))

(Y/N) , Hoshi: ZEN.

ZEN: Fine...

Seven: My turn!

Seven: A toy cat?

Jumin: You talk about cats and you can't take care of a real cat. Take care of a flake one then.

Seven: Thank you!

Saeran: A new Laptop?

Jumin: You said your's got destroyed so why not.