Chapter 1

No-one's P.O.V -

Serena Campbell stepped onto AAU, blushing she turned back towards the lift. "Bye" she said waving. Robbie, looking equally as happy waved back.

Bernie Wolfe slammed her car door shut and hurried into the hospital. She was late to her first day and was regretting that "last cup of coffee" before she left.

Serena spun back around gleefully, Robbie made her so happy. She took her patients for the day with barely a glance.

Bernie closed the lift doors with a breath of relief. She was half an hour late and dreading walking onto the ward.

Serena turned back towards the lift, she knew Robbie would be out of it by now but she liked the memory of being in the lift with him.

Bernie took a deep breath and straightened her shirt. She gathered her strength and hurried out onto the ward.

Serena took a step towards the lift.
"Ms Campbell?" Raf called.
"Yes, yes I'm coming" Serena said turning round to face him. She turned back to have one last look at the lift and her body connected with something.

Bernie fell to the ground. A few files fell with her and a woman stood above her clutching her head.

"Watch where your going" Serena snapped before adding "no unauthorized people on the ward"

Bernie sat up, and gathered Serena's files. She handed the files over and then extended her hand upwards.

"Bernie Wolfe. Nice to meet you" she said sheepishly. Serena sighed.

"Serena Campbell. You're late" she said pulling her up with a smile.

"Sorry that and for" Bernie gestured to the floor "this"

Serena smiled and nodded.

"Thats fine" Serena took one of the files from her pile and handed it to Bernie.

"We'll start you off easy then shall we" Serena grinned and then walked over to the nurses station.

Bernie opened the file and sighed. What a good start to the day. She still needed to find the CEO of the hospital and find her office.

Serena brushed past Bernie on her way to her office.

"You look lost, can I help?" Serena asked looking back.

Bernie closed the file, and looked up at Serena.
"Boss man's office?" Serena laughed.
"Follow me." Serena lead the way to Hanssen's office and they chatted about the ward and who to look out for.
"Well, this is it." Serena said smiling.
"Thank you" Bernie said.
"Serena Campbell, consultant and tour guide."
Bernie laughed and knocked on the door to his office. A voice called her in.

Serena turned and left as Bernie pushed the door open.

"Ms Wolfe." Hanssens calm voice relaxed Bernie as she shut the door carefully.