Chapter 6

Serena's P.O.V - 

She had kissed me and now was trying to form some sort of apology I think.

"Perhaps." I said, I couldn't hurt her feeling, could I? And if I'm being honest, she's not a bad kisser.

"You should call me Serena" Is that the right thing to say?

"I have to go" I followed up, it was so awkward.

She nodded and looked at the ground, and I stepped past her and out of the door. I grabbed a file and headed over to a patient. I continued working for an hour or so avoiding Ms Wolfe's stares as much as possible.

"So Mr Davidson, we'll be performing your surgery later today." I said briskly. A pair of hands brushed my hips and pulled me into them from behind. I gasped as lips brushed my neck.

"What's the matter?" a voice whispered into my ear. I turned around and Robbie grinned at me.

"I'm working" I giggled and glanced around, only to catch the eyes of Ms Wolfe. Her brown eyes werenfull of pain and anger as she watched me and Robbie and she quickly looked away.  

Robbie pressed his lips to mine and I didn't stop him. It was a brief kiss much shorter than mine and Ms Wolfe's but it was very meaningful.

"Robbie...." I whispered

"Yes beautiful?" Robbie said looking down at me. I pulled him into our office.

"Feeling adventurous are we?" Robbie said with a smirk. I hit his arm gently.

"Shut up" I said and I sat down.

"Then why are we in here?"

"The new Dr, you know Ms Wolfe" I asked and  Robbie nodded.

"She...well... she kissed me" I said and Robbie laughed.

"You're joking" He said. I shook my head.

"No! She did."

"Serena Campbell. Consultant and lesbian. Careful or people will think that blondie out there" he flickered his head towards Ms Wolfe. "slept with you for this position"

I tried to hide a smile.

"Shut up Robbie" I smirked and he laughed.

The door swung open and Ms Wolfe walked in. I cleared my throat.

"Don't worry," Ms Wolfe said quietly "I only heard most of that conversation."

She grabbed a file from her desk and left, leaving the door open.

"Someone's got her knickers in a twist. Why don't you untwist them for her" Robbie laughed.

"Shut up Robbie, you sure do know when to go too far and shouldn't you be leaving!" I said going after Ms Wolfe.

"Oh and Robbie, she kisses better than you" I shouted back at him.

A/N - Its been a while guys sorry. But here's a quick chap and I'll try to update a Jasia one later. xx