Chapter 16- Finale

You say In the car with joker. You two were in bumper to bumper traffic. At this rate it would take you hours to get to the venue. "hey joker pull over here please." You said. He pulled the car over and parked. You got out of the car and he followed. "Baby, I know you wanna be romantic and all but this is taking forever and there are 10 clubs in this area. I vote we go clubbing all night... What do you think?" You asked. "Let's do it doll!" Joker agreed.

The rest of the night you two went from club to club. You two were super drunk by the end of the night and had gone to every club in gotham. You don't remember how but you ended up on a bridge over a river. To the eastern sky slight bits of pink could be seen. The sun was rising. You and joker stared into the distance.

"I'm normally a tough type guy but ya know you have been the best thing that's happened to my life." Joker said. "And you are the best thing to break into my apartment and heart." You replied staring at the sunrise with your head resting on the shoulder of the man you loved. "I wanted to ask you something." He said getting serious which caused you to pick your head up and look at him. "I want to know if you to be my forever?" Joker asked you smiled and started crying slightly. "Yes yes!!" You said before he could get down on one knee. You launched at him and hugged him. He stumbled back about and fell over the edge hugging you back.

  You plummet into the water with the man you love. You both come back up on the shore and you are both laughing your asses off, laying on the rocky shore. You look to your side and see joker fiddling with you hand. He stands up before you could look at your hand to see what he did. He stares at the sunrise. You look down at your and see the most gorgeous ring. It was silver with green and purple gems. "It's beautiful!" You say. You stand up and look down at your once white dress you tried to brush some of the dirt off but that just made it worse. Your makeup was smudged super bad and your dress was practically see through from the wetness. You didn't care. All you cared about was holding you by the waist and staring at the sunrise with you...

I'm sorry to end it sweethearts. But oh well I hope you enjoyed the story and thank you so much for 10k reads!!!!! It has been a journey with you all even if it was a short one.

                               Thank you all, sweethearts!
                                                                   -glaciem animarum

Fun fact:
my username is Latin for ice death 😜😂😂