2) Dead now

author's note: just so my readers know, idk much about vampires but hearing from my bff Jasmine, she says they have the power of compulsion unless the person has vervain around or on them.

"You want anything to drink Marcia?" Cherry asked politely while opening the cabinets.

"Sure why not? Give me some of that tea.. What is it?" I nod and looked closer. "Is it vervain?"

"Vervain herb tea, it is." Cherry read the packet.

Pressing my lips against the cup to take a sip, I felt more relaxed. We stayed up and talked until almost two in the morning.

"You plan on going home yet?" Cherry asked, covering herself with the blanket.

I shook and sipped my tea. "I'll stay a night. My parents, they sure won't mind at all."

Cherry nodded and stayed silent for a moment.

Out of the blue, she asks "How long do you think it'll last?"

"What are you saying now Sherri?"

"Me and Bob," she sighs.

I raised my brows at her. "Forever with that darn habit of you two."

Cherry let me borrow her car home. I drove to the North side of town where all the greasers lived instead. I was gonna find Dallas and tell him Cherry's feelings.

I decided maybe if I do something like this, I wouldn't be seen so useless to her. What also brought me here was the hope to see twobit. He was fun to be around.

When I drove by the park, I noticed the same blue mustang Randy and Bob were in. Oh no. I knew they were still drunk this 2 am in the morning!

I trailed their car from far away and stopped when they stopped their car. They got out and chased two boys. Those boys happened to be Johnny and Ponyboy!

I gasped when I seen Bob and Randy grab them and try hurting them. Before I can run out the car or drive on the park's grass to them, I seen Johnny Cade attack Bob on the floor in a non-human way.

All of the socs had fainted except Bob. He was afraid and backing away but Johnny got to him. He looked as if he was scarfing his neck. Ponyboy growled with his face agonizing but everything was mute to my ears.

What was Johnny doing? Ponyboy grabbed Johnny and I squinted my eyes to see. Johnny's mouth and chin area was rested with blood.

Bob was dead..

"Shit..!" I muttered.

Frightened! I started the car quickly and drove in a rush. It was loud enough for them to stare my direction.

Johnny and Pony quickly caught up to me, stopping the car. They stood infront of the car and stared at me. I stepped on the wheel but it wouldn't move.

"What the hell?!" I shouted, banging on the steering wheel.

Pony walked closer and looked straight at my eyes. He was trembling in fear but not as much as Johnny Cade.

"Marcia.." Ponyboy gulped then said in demand, "You'll forget this. All you've seen you will forget it all."

I paid attention carefully but it made no sense. I suddenly scrunched my eyebrows and glared at him. He looked shocked from my reaction.

"HOW COULD I POSSIBLY FORGET THAT YOUR FRIEND KILLED MY FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND?!" I hissed.

Cherry.. I gasped. She and Bob just lasted now.

Ponyboy got closer to my window. I could feel his breath. I rolled the bar to roll up the window but Pony strangely gripped it from closing. He peered at Johnny from in back of him.

"Vervain." He said to Johnny. "Guess we have no other choice."

"What do you guys plan on doing to me now?!" I asked.

Johnny sputtered,"We can't just kill her."

Pony nodded. They began walking towards me. I back up, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Get away from me! You're crazy!!"

after that moment, I never again had a normal life at this age again. ever...

----------------------
Hey hey hey! Pls star and continue reading guys! I'll try updating ch3 ASAP !!