5) The Cade Boy

He came from a family of nothing but beatings.

"Alright now just tell her what happened man," Dallas tells Pony and Johnny.

I was the human but they appeared intimidated by me. Dallas took some of my blood earlier and I was dizzy now but I continued to act like myself.

"Explain how you handled the dead boy. What did you guys do huh? ... with your vampire powers whatever." I commanded.

"Hey, you alright?" Johnny asks curiously looking.

The world was spinning.......

Pony gasped. "Marcia!!"

I tried to yell but I fainted...

Everything was black. I woke up and found myself outside laying on a high roof of a tall brick building. It was night already I felt still weak.

On my left was Johnny sitting close by me. I sit up and looked at him. He was cradled in a ball, hugging his knees tight. There was no sign of Ponyboy or Dallas.

"Where's that jerk Dallas at? Am I gonna die too?" I questioned him with a hoarse voice.

"Not gonna happen. He and Pony gone to settle things."

"Why did you kill Bob?" I asked, the thought never escaping my mind.

Johnny turned away and mumbled, "I panicked..."

I knew he'd say that. I didn't act with disrespect anymore although I was disgusted still with the image.

"It's late isn't it kid?" I asked.

"Don't call me kid. I'm 16 just like you and Cherry," Johnny sighed.

"Well why aren't you home?"

"They told me to watch you. Besides I ain't wanted home anyway."

"Do they know what you are?"

"No. and they'd never care to.. they'd just beat me like I'm some punching bag. That's all I am to them." he gazed at me and asked, "I'm a monster to you aren't I?"

"Sorry to hear that Mr.Cade.. I forgot you get beatings at home. My dad is probably too busy to think I'll be home safe and sound."

He shakily handed me a drink. "Just keep quiet and drink this."

"Are you trying to poison me?" I asked as I reached for it.

"I already told you.. your death is not gonna happen." he assured seriously.

"Well what is this?"

"Ivory mist. It'll keep your mouth shut for good." Johnny scratched his head.

I grunt and ask, "Do I talk that darn much?"

"N-no but you do talk dirty a lot about things you don't know. You hate us greasers but it's no surprise because your a soc anyway." he sighed.

"I don't h.... well I only hate Dallas Winston. He's the real monster."

"Old Dally??" Johnny shook and shrugged. "He might be a little rough on ya but he's a cool guy if you get to know him Marcia."

"He was gonna kill me! and I was lucky enough you and Ponyboy came in the right time!!"

"You're right..." Johnny said and buried his face into his knees.

I took the drink slowly and drank it. The warmth oozed through my veins.

I sighed. "Hey Johnny, can I tell you something?"

His head went up and he nod.

"I only came back that night because I was looking for Dallas Winston.." I explained. "I wasn't going to be rude to him or anything. I was going to do something nice."

I was going to tell him my bestfriend Cherry Valance was falling inlove.

I stopped talking and Johnny asked,"What?? What was it?"

"It's too late he ruined it now that I see his true colors. That hood." I grumbled.

"Say what you want but I know Dally and he could've saved you just the way Pony and I did somewhere else," grumbled Johnny back.

"Why didn't you just kill me?!" I hissed. "I know your secrets! don't I?"

"I didn't want you to die Marcia," shook Johnny. "I used to wanna die. once I turned into a vampire, I realize life is quite a gift. I feel stronger than I ever was before. I just ain't like the idea of thirst for blood..."

I began to weep. I know that nothing was normal anymore when we talked about things like this.

"Or.. why didn't you make me forget?!? like how you made Bob's friends forget!" I wept and cried.

"Pony tried compelling you to forget until we find out you were on vervain..." explained Johnny.

Johnny sighed and only looked down. He felt really sorry. Suddenly Johnny reached his arms around me into a hug. I quickly shut up with surprise.

"I know your head is going insane.. We all been there too.." he comforted.

!JOHNNY'S POV JOHNNY POV JOHNNY!
Marcia was crying and raising her voice. She was probably insane because her perfect soc life would never be the same again after what happened.

The ivory mist drink was fusing with her emotions.

I didn't know what to do. I just hugged her and let her cry. This was what I was never good at but I knew she needed it.

"Johnny forget what I said.. You're not a monster... you're just like a lost puppy," mumbled Marcia.

After a moment of hugging, Marcia faced me. I was startled a bit as she scooped right in and kissed me.
?!!??

She fell and I caught her head letting it rest on my lap. Her eyes were closed. The ivory mist finally hit her.

She was gonna be out for some hours..

--------------------------
that's all for this chapter! I'll post ch.6 soon and stay updated! <33 star and comment plss