Bully

I was waiting in the Breakfast Line like I usually did, when someone kicked my leg in the back of my knee, HARD. Forcing me to fall down.
"Hey loser, what's a meek tiny puny fuck like you doing in fourth grade?" He and his friends laughed. I knew him from somewhere...
He was Molly's brother!
"Cut it out!- D-David?" I was shocked
"What are you doing here? I thought you would be in fifth grade my now!" I was excited to see him because he was my best friends brother! I mean come one! He looked exactly like her, and whenever they where together, she seemed so happy.
"Pffft!!! You're so short, you couldn't be any taller that a newborn baby!"
They laughed again.
"Huh?"
I was confused.
"Listen kid, the world ain't no fantasy land where you can magically ride a unicorn and live happily ever after. Real life goes a little like this." David kicked me again and I fell down.
"And if you ever tell anyone
It'll be a lot more than you're leg getting kicked."
He walked away like nothing had happened, and there was Boone there to see it.
Besides me. What was I going to do? I was only a fourth grader and he was still older than me!
That night I went home with bruises on my leg. I was wearing shorts and my mom asked what happened
If you tell anyone then it'll be a lot more than your leg getting kicked
I thought of an excuse and said I hit it on something.

I'm still mad at myself today for not saying anything right there on the spot.

I went to bed thinking it was going to be okay tomorrow.
Boy oh boy was I a little wrong ass bitch
Whenever I went to school, David was there. Ready to kick my ass. I would beg him to stop sometimes, but he didn't even care. He acted as if he hadn't even known I was there. Whenever he got the chance he hit, kicked, punched, shoved, and even karate chopped me from time to time. I remember going home with tears on my face and I just had to hide in my room until I stopped. At this point I was depressed. I was only like 9 and I was too depressed to do anything.
At first it started small, with no fun activities. Then it grew. I wasn't living a normal life. In fact, I was probably the outcast of the whole school.

Sorry this chapter is long :P

When it started to grow, it was with things like hanging out with family or even Molly. I was too worried I was going to spill the beans. Then, it got serious. Health damaging serious. I nearly starved myself to death and had to go to the hospital. I finally realized that if I had killed myself, David would have gotten his way. I watched a couple movies where the kid gets bullied while I was in there. They kid always seemed to either stand up to the bully and they got expelled or something like that, or they became the kids friend. I wish real life was like that. I remember those words in the hospital
Real life is a little messy. But you have to keep holding on. You may lose the battle, but you can still win the war.
I don't know where I came up with these things in that small brain of mine, but somehow I thought of it. It was then I realized
I would stand up to David
Weather he liked it or not.