Chapter One

Hi. My name is kylee grace. I am a famous viner and musical.ly star with 60 million followers on both. im also distant cousins with Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas which is cool cause they are funny lol. I'm also 12 and a half so I am NOT!!!! a twelvie. and love this guy named Jacob Sartorius who is also famous and has the best music in the world. idk if he knows i exist tho. he lives on the other side of the country so idk. I'm gonna meet him one day tho so yeah. Anyway, today was a normal day at school. I saw my best friend Jessica n we rode our hover boards to school while dabbing. once I got to school I signed like 200 autographs and then went to class. once i finished school I dabbed on my way home on my hoverboard again. when I got home my parents told me to sit down on the couch. so I did.

kylee. we are moving to the other side of America tomorrow for my job. my dad said.

wHAT!!???? I started crying. I was sad but happy at the same time. I called Jessica over and she hugged me and we dabbed goodbye. then made a musical.ly as the last memory we have of each other.

I went to sleep.
________________________
hi it's Georgia me and Ella hope you all really enjoy this story we put blood sweat and tears into it so we hope u love it lol. we will update it like every few days so yay!! ok bye xD also follow Ella ellarcarter she writes Jacobs POV chapters and I write Kylees. ok cool bye!!