Chapter Four

Jacobs POV
(written by ellarcarter)
As i walk past my neighbours house I see the putting up a sold sign in the front yard, I wonder who our new neighbours are.

I get to my large, intimidating primary school and the bullies aren't anywhere to be seen so I decide to make a musical.ly right there. I choose a song that came out last year because I am cool by listening to old fashioned music!! Once I post it I immediately get 40 million likes on it because it was just that good. I wave to some girls because they all love me so much and take my seat in English class. We're learning about the alphabet which is really advanced but I don't need to know it anyway because I'm a musical.ly professional.

The bell rang signalling the end of the day so I walked out of the gates and did one final dab to impress all the girls but I tripped and fell on my face.

"Lol I'm just soooo random hahaha" I yelled before going home

As I get home I see the new neighbours in my front yard so I walk up to them when suddenly the girl who is about my age turns around. Is that who I think it is?

___________________________
we hope ur intrigued like we are :PP thx for 62 reads!!! we r famous now yay hahahah xD bye till next time!!