1.5; The Fall

(Girly/Florist Eren Yeager, Materials: Pencil, CandyCam Photo-Editor)

This new chapter focuses a bit on Eren's side and the budding romance between the two

This new chapter focuses a bit on Eren's side and the budding romance between the two. And not anywhere near as long as the first chapter.

Main chapters are 10k chaps but extras are around 5-6k. Since this story is mainly focused Levi I thought I should expand this AU a bit more.

Don't forget to play the songs, and don't worry if you want the titles, I will put a list on the bottom part of the fic!

ENJOY!

______________________

Chapter 1.5; The Fall 

"There you go as good as new!" Eren said inspecting the scabbing form of Levi's leg, it was still recovering but after twelve full days of intensive care the man's leg was looking well. "You've got yourself an impressive immune system there," Proudly looking up at the silver eyed man, slapping him on the ankle.

Levi hissed at him, shooting him a glare. "Motherfucker—you piece of shit." He glowered.

Eren giggled at the reaction. "Oops," Giving the man a splitting grin, "Sorry though, I'm not into incest, nor am I related to poop." Levi rolled his eyes at him while he ensued to wrapping a clean gauze on the pale leg. "Since you're healing quite nicely I think it's time for you to—"

"Leave, yes I will. When my leg—fuck!" Eren purposely poked an exposed patch of purpled skin. "Jesus-Ever-Loving-Christ!" Levi's hands gripped on the sofa arm so hard his knuckles turned a shade paler.

Clearing his throat ceremoniously, "As I was saying, it's about time you try and find a place of work around town." Eren finished, "It's rude to interrupt."

Okay, Levi can't stay mad for this, for some irking reason. Eren was still letting him stay? Why? It wasn't even rational. Letting a stranger stay in your home where you are at most vulnerable. Whilst Levi struggled for a logical explanation for this, Eren too, felt troubled with the same question.

The silent question was why?

Eren glanced up at Levi as he finished up wrapping his leg up. "Take it easy for a few more days and you're good to go, but right about now you're comparable to a newborn fawn." A small playful smile growing on his lips.

Levi inspected him for any insincerity, but finding none, he sighed and nodded at the boy in agreement. "Very well," The raven sagged on the soft headrest situated for him on the sofa, an extra soft pillow cradling his head. "I'll find somewhere to work in a week," He waved his hand while talking about it dismissively.

Grinning at him, Eren let out a soft chuckle. "You act like I was the one making you stay." True. Levi asked first not too long ago. Either Levi's pride was catching up to him or that Levi's getting shy about staying. It didn't matter really since Eren didn't see any signs that Levi was displeased with staying in his little house. The brunette would never wish it on the raven to leave, it felt nice, not being alone for once.