1.6; Enraptured Raven

Okay .. writer's block is such pain.. It's been a million years..

In this chapter their points of view is a little mixed, I didn't wanna focus on Levi much on this and wanted to expose what Eren is feeling and Levi as well, with all their progress.

Warning, many, many, many timeskips ahead.. This was originally just 3 chapters long but I stretched it out.

Important manga spoiler: TITAN HAIRED EREN IS CANON B*TCHES.

Chapter 1.6; Enraptured Raven

________________________

"You can't run, boy."

I can and I will.

"I made you what you are, Levi."

I am what I choose to be.

"You're nothing without me."

No.. I..-

...

He was hunted even in his dreams. Levi sighed and gave up all hopes for a proper sleep. He turned his head to glance at the digital clock, wincing at the bright glowing numbers. Two in the morning. He recalled going to bed last night at eleven after convincing Eren he can trim the rest of the plants. Levi would have thought running a flower shop is effortless but his stay with Eren proved him wrong, still he would pay any god or any demon to keep this life.

"Mmhm.. Can't sleep?" A drowsy coo sounded from the crook of his neck, the warm body laying half on top of him gently adjusted the position, their blanket sagged low barely covering them, both didn't mind it since it was rather hot at night lately the summer finally catching onto the City of Rose. Today marks four-four months with this amazing life he wasn't meant to live, with this amazing person snuggled up next to him.

His heart lurched; a small smile escaped his lips as he pressed a tender peck on the brunette's forehead. "Did I wake you? Sorry." Levi murmured with his nose nuzzling onto the cinnamon strands on Eren's head, adoring the familiar scent of home. The home he found in his angel's embrace.

Eren made a sound of denial. "Nnno.. I just feel thirsty is all." He droned voice still veiled thickly with sleep.

Levi snorted and moved back a little to look at the smiling little ball of mischief. An angel a minute then turns into the worst kind of demon. "You're lazy and you want me to get you your stupid drink.."

"Why Levi.. What a generous offer, who am I to say no?" The smaller man giggled into the raven's neck all the while loosening his hold on the other man's torso and untangling his legs from Levi's own.

Rolling his eyes at the grinning man-child, Levi rolled out of bed and grabbed a shirt from a drawer, refusing the flutter of warmth as he briefly acknowledged the growing numbers of clothes that he owned in Eren's wardrobe. "I'll be back." He said to the brunette who curled himself into a ball when his human pillow left.

Eren hummed a quiet 'okay' as the door slipped shut.

He walked into the kitchen, familiar with the outlines of the furniture in the house, the island and chairs in the kitchen. It felt so alien to know home, to feel this to be his home. It was so normal and that made him so happy could fucking cry.

Levi opened the fridge and scanned for water. He poured a glass for Eren but suddenly felt the need to look for coffee and so he did.

'It's just a house, what the fuck is wrong with me..' It wasn't a question but a statement. What isn't wrong with me? Was a better question. He is a killer, with bloodied hands no more than months ago, yet here he is living a life that could never have fathomed he'd ever live in this lifetime.