1

Chapter 1: The beginning

Keith

"Yea ma, I'll be fine." I insured my crying mother who had been devastated as the police officer placed the hand cuffs around my wrists. I didn't even know what I did. I don't remember.

:flashback<:

"KEITH PLEAS-(GCO)" Her words cut short after blood gushed out of mouth. Tears started to swell up in my eyes. He killed her. She was gone. The love of my life... gone. I grew mad as he had an evil grin stretched across his face. Like something was funny. I could only see his body and his mouth. I could see nothing else on his face.

Anger rose up within me. I punched him... hard. But he didn't move. I looked down at my hand... it was covered in glass. Glass?

My breathing got uneasy. I reached out to touch him.. But when I did, I realized... it was just a mirror.

I gasped and frantically looked for where he had gone.

Red and blue lights flashed outside. And a ear busting siren sung.

They banged on the door threatening to knock it down. They kept going until they eventually did.

But I didn't do anything. I just sat their and faced the awful truth.

I killed Amiya. My world my everything.
But, but it wasn't fault. It took over me. He took over me. Kyle. It was Kyle's fault.

It was Kyle's fault.
It was Kyle's fault.
It was Kyle's fault.
It was Kyle's fault.

I let out a groan as the police pushed me up against the wall.

No I let him take over me. It was my fault.

♡♡ ♡♡ ♡♡

This is my first story (: please support. I apologize for any errors. :/

- 🍒