4

Chapter 4: Date?

If you have any suggestions for this book, fill free to share them. Comments are wanted too!
- 🍒

Amiya

I danced around my dorm, blasting "Power Trip" by J. Cole.

"Um, excuse me, but you do know that someone else is here right. Mind turning it down... or off" My roommate, Stephany, said, beginning to bitch again. Ever since I came here, she's treated me like shit. It's like she was always on her period. I've only known her for a few days and I already learned to ignore her.

"Yea.... no." I said turning the music all the way up, while rolling my eyes. She scoffed and slammed her books down on the bed. "If you have a problem with it, leave." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You-(gco)" A piercing knock on the door interrupted her.

"Are you going to stand there and glare at me for 54326 years or go answer the door love?"I asked smartly while shooting her a slick smile and plopping down the bed, making a beat with my hands.

She huffed and stomped to the door. Really bitch? The floor did nothing to you.

The door flew open before she could even get to turn the knob, causing her to jump. In came a very angry Tyler, Stephany's boyfriend.

"Babe whats wro-" She couldn't even finish, before he forcefully pulled her out the room.

About 6 minutes later, I heard yelling between them. I debated on going out there to make sure everything was okay, but decided against it. They'll make up and probably have sex afterwards, like they always do. Besides, they both hate me.

My thoughts were cut short from my phone buzzing against the wooden desk.

I picked up and read a message.

Keith ☺️: u tryna meet up later? (Received; 3:24 p.m)

I smirked. Recently, I had given him my number so we could...talk. I gave in after he begged me for it.

Yea sure :), where? (Delivered; 3:26 p.m)

Keith☺️: club? (Received; 3:26 p.m)

I debated on it. I wasn't a buzzkill, but I wasn't a partier either... whatever, a night at the club wouldn't hurt.

Pick me up @ 8 (Delivered; 3:28 p.m)

••••••

Ty for reading. vote & comment please?

- 🍒