5

Chapter 5: -The- date

- 🍒

•••

—same day—

Amiya

(6:52 p.m)

"You're not coming! Leave you fucking weirdo. I dont even know what you are!" I yelled. I suddenly felt the urge to stop in my tracks.

"I AM you. So get used to it" He whispered. They circled my mind. I fell to the ground out of dizziness. Get it together Keith, you have a date tonight.

I sighed and and slowly walked to my car.

Amiya

"Where are you going?" Stephany asked and scoffed

"Out" I simply answered.

She rolled her eyes and went to tend to the knocking door.

"Oh! Hey Keith! What a suprise! You came to see me!" I heard Stephany say with a hand on her heart. Wow, and she has a boyfriend. Straight hoe.

"Uh actually, I'm not here for you-" He tried to say but I finished for him.

"He's here for me, sorry" I grabbed my purse and strutted out the door. Keith chuckled. He took a step back and admired me which caused me to blush.

Keith

I mentally gagged when Stephany thought I was here for her. Plus, her breath was kickin'.

"You look, amazing" I licked my lips at her curvy body. She blushed.

"Thank you."

•••

/ At club /

"Two sex on the beaches" I ordered to the bartender. My eyes were glued to Amiya as she swayed her hips to the beat of the song.

She took the drink and took a light sip.

"Wanna dance?" She asked, smirking.

"Erm-" She cut me off by pulling me to the dance floor. She started to grind on me while I swayed with her.

"Having a fun time?" I jerked back at the sound of his voice.

"Go. Away" I said sternly. He laugh echoed in my head. I let go of Amiya and started to get dizzy.

"Keith, are you alright. Did you already have to much to drink?" She asked, concerned. I cleared my throat.

"I'm... fine"

.