~Ch 1~ A Never-forgotten Promise. Part 1.

The reactions from the prologue met my satisfactory level, so I thank you readers.

I admit, I read the prologue many times, and am quite proud of it (despite it being way to sappy and over dramatic). Hopefully, this chapter will meet your expectations. I'm trying to focus on updating my other older fanfics but have been busy by my new love for light novels.

Though that love ended very disappointingly...(basically, I found that most light novels aren't really my 'type')

I probably won't be able to update this week because I have a project which will zap most of my energy leaving me hibernating the rest of the weekend before school starts up again. Ugh, I wish I have a longer time to sleep.

This chapter might have a noticeably different writing style or feel. Because the last chapter was the prologue, I tried to make it brief yet mysterious so that it would capture the audience (The audience is you, dear reader, and myself when I read it over). So this chapter is a bit more practical and much less emotional (To everyone's relief or disappointment.)At least that's what I think. Who knows, some of you readers might be the type to easily cry when a character dies even though you only knew him for once chapter.

It really depends on the person.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter; as there may not be one for a while.

~O~

TRY READING WHILE LISTENING TO THE SOUNDTRACK AT THE TOP, DON'T KNOW THE EFFECT SINCE I NEVER TRIED IT BUT DO TELL ME HOW IT GOES.

It was another day. Another night. A full moon that still looked beautiful no matter how many, many times Zeno had gazed at it.

He wouldn't have imagined that such an ordinary night would be the night where everything changed.

It seemed like a dream. A dream he prayed would come true, only to wake up with quiet disappointment and a stronger yearning.

But he could tell.

This was not a dream.

This was reality.

"Its been a while...Shin-ha, Kija, Jae-ha, Yoon, Hak....Yona." A young man with vibrant golden hair said with a nostalgic smile, tears were threatening to spill.

"Mmn...We came to keep our promise, Zeno." Before the Yellow Dragon wasn't an wounded old woman with gray hair that outnumbered the red like the last time Zeno saw, but instead a young girl that was remembered for her signature red hair. The one Zeno remembered.

Princess Yona. Reincarnation of King Hiryuu, ruler of the Four Dragons.

Behind her were familiar smiling/smirking faces which were the Four Dragons, Hak, and Yoon, all looking like they did when Zeno first met them. Young and in their prime.

The Blue Dragon, Shin-ha, was trembling, not because his mask was no longer present, but because he wanted nothing more but to hug his half-brother whom he hasn't seen in so long.

The White Dragon, Kija, had visible tears in his eyes, despite all the wisdom he had gained during his life, the Hakuryuu forever remained the slightly naive and childish one in the group.

The Green Dragon, Jae-ha, was smiling despite trying to display a smirk. He had many, many things he wanted to talk about with his immortal half-brother, not wanting to admit that he had missed the Yellow Dragon.

The Mother of the group, Yoon, was smiling so brightly. Happy to see his immortal family member as well as relieved that Zeno didn't lose his mind during the thousands of years in solitude.