•1• The Queens Guard Dog

Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
H/C = hair colour
H/L = hair length
E/C = eye colour
---------------------------------------------
Y/N POV:
I woke up my master and gave her tea and a newspaper. I went downstairs to get a letter from the queen. I dressed my master and gave her the letter. She read:

"My dear doll, I need your help to stop a mass murder going around London. I will be paring you up with my Guard Dog to solve this case. He is Ciel Phantomhive, he lives at the Phantomhive Estate. Go visit him today. He already knows your coming.
~The Queen"

"Y/N prepare a carriage, we're going to go see this "Ciel." Aurora says. "Yes master." You bow and walk away to prepare a carriage.

You arrive at the Phantomhive Estate and are greeted by a handsome butler. "Hello, you must be the Doll. I'm Sebastian, head butler of the Phantomhive estate." He had raven black hair and crimson red eyes.

He looks at you and smirks. "You must be her maid." He says. "Yes I am her maid. My name is Y/N and I'm the head maid at the Red estate." (Aurora's last name is Red) You say. Sebastian leads you two inside. "I shall go tell my master that you arrived." Sebastian walks off.

2 minutes later Ciel and his butler Sebastian came down the stairs. "Welcome to the Phantomhive Estate" Ciel bows.

He leads us to the dinning room. My master sits down in the seat across from him. "Sebastian go make some tea." Ciel orders. "Yes master" Sebastian bows. "Y/N go help Sebastian, will you" Aurora says. "Yes master" I bow and follow Sebastian. We go into the kitchen and make tea for our masters.

"You're not any ordinary maid are you?" Sebastian ask. "Why do you ask?" You say. "Just a question." Sebastian says. "You're a demon as well, aren't you?" You ask. "Well, I'm simply one hell of a butler." He smirks. You take the tea back to your masters and talk about the case.
---------------------------------------------
A/N: Hi! So I started this so long ago and finally finished the first part. I forgot about this. Note to self: don't work on so many books at once T_T