•10• The Mark

Just incase you forgot (like I did), Claude marked you as his is in whatever chapter by biting your neck. Then yknow everything happened a shit! Remember! Claude marked you!
---------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV:
As I was dressing for the day I looked in the mirror and seen a red mark on my neck (Probably a hickey from Sebby XD sorry). I remembered that night.

~flash back~

I walked out the rest room and was immediately pinned up against the wall. Claude had my hands over my head and leaned in for my neck. "Now you'll be mine forever" he whispered. A sharp pain hit my neck, he bit it. He licked up the blood and my vision got blurry and then everything was dark.

~end of flash back~

Now I think back to it and remember I'm Claude's mate. I don't want to be though but I can't let Sebastian see my neck. I'm so lucky he hasn't already seen the mark.

"Why are you looking so down kitten?" I look up and see Sebastian. He calls me kitten because I'm half Mei'fwa half demon. "It's nothing! I promise!" I say with a smile. "Hmmm? Alright then" He says. He walks off to go see Ciel. He didn't see the mark but he was suspicious, I could tell by his face.

I walk up to my room and lay on the bed. Uhhhhh, I'm so tired and I just want to sleep. I turn onto my side and close my eyes. Then I feel something grab my waist and lay beside me. I look behind me and see Sebastian. He might see the mark! I try to get up but he pulls me back down. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks. His voice was so smoothing and... Seductive....

"U-uh!" I'm surprised by this acting. He gets on top of me and leans in for my neck. "Wait, what's this?" He growled. "Claude! That bastard!" He growled louder. "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him though" I say. "Don't worry kitten, I'll fix this" he says in a seductive voice. He leans in for my neck towards the mark.

I feel a sharp pain hit my neck. "U-uh!" I screamed a little. "You'll be mine forever now, you'll be mine to use" his voice is so sweet. I can feel the pain but it's slowly going away. "S-Sebastian!" I say. He smiles and pulls away. "There done, now your mine forever" he says. "Let's continue" he says. He leans in and kisses me deeply, I kiss back.

Sebastian slowly undresses me and himself, now we're both fully exposed. I look down, he's so big! I know this is going to hurt!

I feel to awkward to add all the lemon stuff so I'll just skip the lemon. SO SORRY IF YOU WANTED LEMON! PLS DONT KILL ME!!! Back to story now!

We're laying in bed, I'm so tired, Sebastian is too. He's cuddled up to me with the blankets over us. I feel so warm right now. My cat ears and tail come out. "I see you enjoyed that my kitten" he says. "I did enjoy it" I smile. He begins to pet me and I begin to purr. All I can really say is, I really enjoyed this. I know I'll never forget it.

I cuddle up to Sebastian and we both slowly fall asleep. Even though Sebastian doesn't need sleep but I do so I'm going to bed!
---------------------------------------------
I FEEL SO AKWARD! BALALHDKSN. IM GETTING THE SHIVERS RIGHT NOW! BLAH! Anyway I'm sorry for not updating this sooner I just couldn't think of anything to do then I was like OH! I REMEMBER! CLAUDE MARKED YOU IN WHATEVER CHAPTER! ILL ADD ONTO THAT! And ye, I ended up making this. If you were expecting a lemon, yea no! It's to awkward for me