Me~

I learned from Natsu to be ready to face the consequences for your friends.
I learned from Lucy that friendship is the cure to fix your broken past.
I learned from Erza that love is an important thing, but friendship is a bigger opportunity.
I learned from Lisanna that people who you love don't have to necessarily stay with you. But you have to support them with whoever they choose and like to be with.
I learned from Laxus, even the biggest people with the smallest hearts can change.
I learned from Mirajane that kindness and care can fix your scars in the past too.
I learned from Elfman that being a real man is not about pretending to be tough, it's about showing your true colors and your true self.
I learned from Reedus that the most artistic people can change if they really want to.
I learned from Wendy that innocence isn't ignorance.
I learned from Juvia that love is never weak, for it is the strongest abstract element in this world.
I learned from Gray that the coldest hearts can be formed back with love.
I learned from Jellal that whoever walks in the light should be patient until the dark reaches the light.
I learned from Ultear that sometimes, in the deepest struggles, you have to throw your life away for other people.
I learned from Lyon that you should accept people's feelings, no matter how many hardships there are.
I learned from Romeo, that faith will always lead to good.
I learned from Makarov, that no matter how old you are, your brats will remain with you forever.
I learned from Gajeel that the toughest men can fall in love.
I learned from Levy, that the bookworms are special, they have an attractive bone in their body LOL
I learned from Michelle, that you should be thankful to see the people you hate or love, otherwise, you won't be able to see them again.