chaper 1

Rose's point of view
I was thinking as my brother Josh was driving. ( Why I cause so much trouble and my brother has to protect me from everything.) " hey, Rose, don't every think what ever you are thinking again." Josh said as he pulled into this long wooded driveway. I scared but asked" why?" " because your my baby sister it don't matter if you were adopted." Josh said stopping the truck and looking at me. "Okay, bubba, let's join the pack and go look at our new house." I said as I got out the truck and went toward the pack house. The beta greeted us at the front door and said " alpha Wyatt is not here, he is away on business trip, but he will meet you tomorrow afternoon since he will be back , and I am Jay, the beta." Jay said as we all walked into the alpha's office. I sat down beside my brother and said " I have to have a private meeting with alpha to discuss something personal." " okay, maybe the alpha will have time tomorrow." Jay said. "Okay, thank you beta Jay." I said. Jay started handing our joining the pack forms. We signed the forms and handed it back to beta jay. " You may go home now and enjoy your evening." Jay said. Josh and I walked outside to the truck and got in and drove home. We arrived home and found the house full of boxes and we started unpacking boxes.
* Time skip*
Four hours later we were finished unpacking boxes and decided to a delivery pizza service. 30 minutes later it arrived, we started eating and then turned on the tv and watch a little tv until I fell asleep on my brother's shoulder.
* The next morning*
I woke up in my bed and notice it was raining outside, but my kitten wanted to go for a run outside. I wandered down the stairs and saw my brother cooking. " Morning, I am done cooking breakfast if to you want some." Josh said as I sat down waiting for a plate. I got a plate. Then my brother sat down with his plate. I began eating. " My kitten wants to go for a run." I said as I was finishing my food. " Okay, let me finish my food, then we can go." Josh said putting both of our plates in the sink after he finished eating. We shifted and took off into the woods. We ran for about four hours. I was racing my brother back to the house and beat him as I shifted in my room. I heard a knock on the front door. I was running to get it, but my brother Josh got it.