chapter 4

Beta Jay' s point of view
After I arrived  at Josh and Rose' s house. I notice  some sort of party was going on without  a lot of people only them two. I quickly  mind-linked Alpha Wyatt." Okay, i will be there soon, let me know when they  go to sleep."alpha Wyatt said back. I said "yes alpha."I watched as Rose came out singing "just like fire by pink with Josh," just like fire burning up the way, if i light the world for just one day, with the madness."the next song was miss moving on by fifth harmony "oh oh broking , past, i was such a good girl."
                  *time skip*
        Alpha Wyatt's point of view
I finished up with the rogues at the south border and headed to Josh and Rose's house. A few minutes later I arrived and heard two people singing. I also heard my lovely mate's voice. The song Rose started  singing " I hate you,I love you by Gnash," "I hate you, I love you. I hate that I love you. I hate that can't put no-one above you." the next song was sledgehammer by fifth harmony. " if you feel my heart beat right now it would hit you like a sledgehammer."  Rose started singing the song " we don't talk anymore by charlie puth and selena gomez. " i just hope your lying next to somebody they know how to love you like i did before, we dont talk anymore, we dont talk anymore." i came closer to the porch singing along with Rose and she looked shocked. "Keep singing with me." i said. Black magic by little mix." get your boy on his knees and repeat after me, say take sip of secret position and one taste you'll be mine and it can't be broken." Rose twirls around as she sings. Rose decides to sing another song that is victorious by panic! At the disco. "Tonight we are victorious." I started laughing but stopped when i saw Rose pick up a wine glass full of dr.pepper. a few minutes later, my mate started singing my songs know what you did in the dark by fall out boy. " my songs know what you did in the dark,so light them upp up." Rose went inside singing up to her room. Rose soon went to sleep. I went inside through Rose's window and mind-linked jay saying" be below Rose's window." "yes alpha." he replied back. I open Rose's window and then pick up Rose. I eased Rose out of the window into jay's arms for a few seconds while i jumped out of the window. I took Rose from jay. I continue walking with Rose in my arms as i walked inside the pack-house and up to my room. I layed Rose down on my bed and i changed into pjs and laid down and went to sleep.
       *time skip* *the next morning*
             Rose's point of view
I woke up in a unfamiliar place. I notice that there was a weight on my waist. I pushed it off and took off running to the door. I soon heard a loud growl come from the room i was just in. I turn around saw Wyatt's wolf chasing me.