chapter 3

* Josh's point of view*
I had just shifted back and went to check on my sister and saw she was asleep on her bed. I went to my room and sat down on my bed.( I think my sister's mate is possessive and will try to rush things along since he is alpha and gets his way.) I fell back against my bed and fell asleep thinking that.
    * The next morning*
I went to wake up Rose, but she was not in her room. I went downstairs but didn't see her anywhere. I started growling knowing  she was kidnapped but suddenly she comes in the back door eating a bowel of noodles. " Where did you, sister." I asked. " I stole the noodles from the alpha since they were the last ones." Rose said laughing. " Oh, you went to the pack house." I asked. " Yes, I just got back, bubba." Rose said. Rose then sneaks back out goes and steals some peanut butter from alpha again. This time the alpha catches her and said " were you the one that got my noodles and my  peanut butter too?" " Maybe, but I am not saying." Rose said  and takes off.
* Alpha Wyatt's point of view*
I watched my mate run away with something of mine again. I mind linked Jay saying" let's go to get my mate and bring her back to the pack house." Jay and I set out toward my mate's house. I got a mind link from my third in command Dean " there is rogues on the south border." " Okay, I am on my way." I said back. I close the link and started going south. Jay reached Josh and Rose's house.