Love is Painfull

* hey guys thanks for reading! please vote and comment this is going to be my first on -going book that i will complete and I'm excited to share the experience with y'all! Enjoy!!!

-XoXo, Brittany*

         "I was the exception, but this wasn't the first time. Not many girls are born into wolf blood, it's a one in a million chance. You can imagine my parents shock when I first turned at the age of two-- normally its carried down on the Men's side--so they sent me off to the Elders, the oldest of our kind, and observed. See with it being one and a million, it must have happened before...but the last time it did happen was even before our Elders time. Which, was a long, long, long time ago. So long ago, there isn't any files or reports kept on it."

"And how was you're time with the Elder's?" Angila asks, but I ignore her continuing my thought.

        "Most of us are born with strength and speed, and agility, me...I have all those, just not like the others. Mine are advanced to my advantage. I can run faster, jump higher, lift more, and hold my breath for 30 minutes.

        Another thing is, us wolves, we can hear each other's thoughts at all times, all you have to do is focus on one voice and blamo you can hear your neighbours thoughts Great right? Not even in the slightest.

Any questions?"

        Angila, my therapist, who is a human but married to a wolf, looked at me over the top of her glasses with a confused look.

        "What?" I asked, and she shifted her stance, leaning into me: eximining me"

I glanced at the clock which showed me 30 minute had already passed by. I got up and cleared my throat. "Well, my bad. It looks as though our time is up, I'll see you next week."

        Angila looked like she was going to protest, but she just sighed and rubbed her chin, "Okay, bye, I'll see you next time."

        My mom was waiting for me outside the door and she smiled when I came out into the seating area, "How was it? Do you feel any better?"

         Her smile dropped when I keep on walking, ignoring her, and going straight to the car parked out front. Through the glass door I saw my mom unlock the doors to the car, watch me as I got in, immediately grabbing my IPod and plugging in my ear buds, and then she stepped into Angila's office.