Chapter 5: Vacation? Part 1

Just look at Sebastian's annoyed face! It's priceless! This chapter is not going to be like the episode. It's going to be a mix between my own plot and the episode.

(Y/n)'s POV
"Hey Finny? I think we should help that old lady." I say pointing to the old lady with a stroller. He nods and we get out to help. We both pick up the stroller and notice it's a skeleton, not a baby.

"AHHHH" Finny screams. I have to admit it's pretty creepy.

"Ok well we're gunna go now." I say grabbing Finny's hand and going back to the others. That was just creepy.

~time skip~

We finally get to the vacation house and it's not looking pretty well. How are we suppose to stay here? It's not even built!

"We're staying at the Mayor's place." Ciel says.

'Oooooooh ok that explains it.'

Sebastian then drives us to the place we're staying and stops. He helps Ciel get out and then helps me.

"My lady." he says with his hand out. I put my hand in his and get out. I then feel heat in my cheeks. I'm I blushing? No I can't be, I don't like Sebastian.

"Thank you." I say smiling. I go to grab my things, but there not there. "Did I forget to pack?" I turn around and see Sebastian with my things.

"Are you coming my lady?" He asks, smiling. I feel the heat in my cheeks again. Sebastian notices and puts a concerned look on. "Are you sick my dear?" he asks.

"N-no I'm j-just hot." I lie, stuttering. Great (Y/n) he's definitely going to know you're lying.

"Well then let's go so you don't have to be hot anymore." He adds walking to the front door. I follow behind him, lost in my thoughts.

'Do I like him? I mean I've only known him for a couple days. I've never liked anyone before. I don't know if I like this feeling, it's. . .scary. Never in my life has anyone ever cared for me. He probably doesn't ev--'

"(Y/n)?"

I snap out of my thoughts and look to see Sebastian right in front of me. I blush without even realizing it. "Are you still hot?" He asks.

"Yeah I just have to take off my coat." I reply. He nods and heads toward Ciel to help him. I take off my coat and feel a lot better. Maybe I was just hot(We all know reader~chan was not hot). I head to my room and lay on my bed. "I am beat." I say tiredly.

"Well don't go to bed yet." I hear a voice say. I get up and see Finny there.

"Oh hey Finny." I say standing up.

"Hi, um I was told to tell you it's time for dinner." he says nervously.

"Ok, I'll be right down" I reply smiling. He nods and goes back downstairs. I make myself look at least decent since I'm at someone else's house. Why was Finny nervous? Sebastian probably got mad at him. I walk downstairs and I realize I don't know where the dining room is. I walk around aimlessly for about 5 minutes and now I'm officially lost.

Sebastian's POV
"Finny I thought I told you to tell (Y/n) it was time for dinner." I say glaring at Finny. I swear they never get the job done.

"I did Sebastian, I really did. Maybe she's lost." he says nervously.

"Alright then. Master," I say getting the young lords attention. "I must go fetch (Y/n), she is probably lost."

"Then go get her" master demands. The master is going to be the death of me. I then leave the room to go find (Y/n).

Sorry for the long wait and this chapter probably isn't what you expected after the long wait. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and have the great rest of your day!