Chapter 9: I Hate Being Sick!: Part 1

(Y/n)'s POV
The bell, signaling its time to get up, goes off. One thing wrong with it, I don't want to get up. I feel like crap, but I have to get up or Sebastian would be mad at me. I get up and walk to my closet. It was a bad idea.

"Ahhhh." I hold my stomach. I'm gunna throw up. I dash to the bathroom and vomit into the toilet.

Wiping my mouth, I stumble to the sink. I wash my hands and rinse out my mouth.

"(Y/n)!"

As fast as I could I go out to the hall and see Sebastian standing at my door.

"S-Sebastian I'm right here." I tiredly say. He turns around and it looks as though he was worried, but then all traces of it were gone.

"Where were you and why do you look terrible?"

I gulp before answering. "I was in the bathroom and I through up."

"You're sick." Sebastian states.

I shake my head, crossing my arms. "I'm not sick. I never was and never will be."

Sebastian looks at me with a 'Stop messing with me' look. "You are sick so you must stay in bed." Sebastian then walks up to me and pick me up bridal style. "I will take care of you till you are better."

Sebastian walks into my room and places me on my bed. He puts the covers over me and walks to the door. "I will be back soon to check up on you. For right now, Young Master needs me." and with that he left.

"What am I going to do for the rest of the day!?" I ask out loud. I turn to my nightstand to see a pad of paper and a pen. "I guess I could draw." I sit up in my bed and grab the paper and pen.

For the 30 minutes Sebastian was gone, I drew on the pad of paper. I drew a hill with bubble people on top of it. They were holding hands. Don't judge, I can't draw to save my life.

"I wish I had someone." After that I didn't draw anymore because I'm not artistic and I was bored. Then Sebastian comes back.

"What is that in your hand?" I ask, referring to the bowl he had.

"It's soup. It will help you get better. You need to eat since you threw up earlier."

I take it and blow on it. I take a bite and shallow. My eyes go wide. "This is really good!" I continue to eat as Sebastian watched me.

Sebastian's POV
When (Y/n) took that first bite her eyes lit up. Why does she have to be adorable?

"This is really good!" She says excitedly. I chuckle. She's sweet. Who could ever harm her? I watch her eat so when she's done I can take her bowl. It's funny watching her try to eat nicely when she's hungry. You can tell she's trying to not stuff her face. (Y/n) sets the spoon in the bowl and the bowl on her lap.

"You done?" I ask. She nods and I take her bowl off her lap. "I'll be back in a bit."

(Y/n)'s POV
"I'll be back in a bit." Sebastian says.

"Okay." I reply. He leaves and shits the door. Right when he closed the door I laid down and fell asleep.

This is the end of the chapter! There will be a part two of this so hold on.