Max Thunderman #38

For ilovepanandnewt

The day had been slow. Dark, stormy clouds clawed across the sky, withholding the downpour that the students dreaded. It had been like this for weeks. Teasing weather, waiting to catch someone in the wrong place at the wrong time. It only added to the damper mood I had caught. Between Max's busy schedule and my own, it seemed we never had time for our relationship, which annoyed him more than me. 

"Do you think he's bored of me, Val?" I queried, leaning against the cool metal of my locker. It was after hours at school, and the students had been released from their respective clubs. I lingered behind with my best friend, Valentine. I deeply regretted the time apart we had spent. She had gone on a language trip to Guatemala and I hadn't seen her in weeks. I had been meaning to catch up, but Max had demanded every ounce of strength and patience I had in me. Valentine didn't mind provided me boy advice. In fact, she specialized in it. 

The brunette shrugged off her bag, plopping it on the dirtied linoleum floor. "No way. Thunderman's whipped on you, Stef." She giggled, rummaging through the colored canvas for a few quarters. I rolled my eyes. "He's not whipped. In fact, I think he's the opposite." I considered this. He didn't seem to want to spend any time with me at all. "He acts like we're more enemies than a couple. And whenever I try to make time with him or provide any kindness, he's rude and snippy. He tests me." Val shrugged her shoulders, still distracted with her money. "Dammit Valentine, will you put that money down and pay attention?" 

Val looked up, her brown eyes mirroring my own surprise. I hadn't realized the irritation that bubbled in me like a hot stew. "I'm sorry." I sighed, rubbing a hand over my face, letting my eyes flutter closed in distress. "It's just so stressful. I feel like he's keeping something from me, ya know?" My friend sighed, abandoning the spare change and pulling me close. "Stefanie, you can't worry about it. It'll play out as it wants. The best you can do is keep trying with Max. I'm sorry girl, but here, i'm stuck." her eyes mirrored sympathy. Her mouth opened to add something, then shifted over my shoulder. Her lips drew into a cruel scowl and she shoved a thin finger behind me. 

I turned. Max, with his arms crossed, toward over me. Instead of any excitement at the thought of seeing him, I released an irritated sigh. "What do you want?" I growled, brushing my hair over my ear. "Did you over hear me and Val? Good, because you've been a real-" "Follow me." He ordered thickly, his eyes much darker than usual. I paid it no head, but rolled my eyes in compliance. "Fine. By Val, i'll see you tomorrow." I paused, gave her a quick hug (much to Max's displeasure) and hurried on behind him. While I still was annoyed with him, I took the liberty to admire the shifting muscles beneath Max's shirt. His back moved gracefully and stolidly. It was tense, and I wanted to run my fingers over the smooth grooves of his tan skin. 

"Max, why are you so angry? I was just-" "Into the classroom." He ordered suddenly, stopping so I almost collided with him. His large hands gestured to an empty, dark classroom and I shuddered. What would he do to me in there? I felt a minuscule shiver of excitement. Keeping my composure, I slipped into the darkness. The bleeding sun highlighted the lunging shadows, though they didn't bother me. I knew there was a much better purpose I was in here than silly fear. I squeezed my thighs together, adding pressure to my clit. It was already throbbing with need. 

"Max," I began lustfully, catching the mood that had, at first, been unidentifiable upon his face. "What's wrong with you? Why are you so angry?" He didn't answer. My teeth grazed the bottom of my lip and Max slid forward, his thick brows drawn. "Why do you think i'm angry?" He demanded softly, the tips of his fingers brushing the apple's of my cheeks. I itched to grab his hands, slap them away, though I also wanted to feel them run the rest of my body. "Because you're an asshole. And you don't like that I haven't been spending all my time with you, even though you've been doing the same!" I grew angry and finally did slap his hands away. 

His jaw worked and nostrils flared. I wasn't afraid of him. I stepped forward, raising a finger to press sharply into his chest, though he caught my wrist. "I wouldn't do that, Stefanie." He growled. A shudder passed my spine. "You've been a very, very bad girl." A hiss of breath escaped through my teeth. Oh. "And do you know what happens to bad girls?" I felt myself submitting, wanting this more than anything. "They get punished." I finally whimpered, my hand growing limp in his grasp. He nodded amusedly. 

"Go to the desk and bend over. Lift your skirt." He ordered. I suddenly felt immensely gratified that I had worn a flimsy skirt to school. Following his orders, I bent over the cold wood of the desk. I shivered as it pressed against the flushed skin of my cheek. My fingers brushed my thighs as I raised the fabric of my skirt. My underwear, a lacy garment (for which I was thankful), was pooling with my juices. "I want you Daddy." I whimpered softly. A hard slap to my cheek, something I wasn't expecting. I held in my cry. If I cried out, I would only earn more. 

"Good girls only talk when their told." 

I flushed. "Yes, Daddy." I waited for Max's touch, only being greeted with the cold hands of the air. And then, all at once, his naked man hood was pressed between my cheeks eagerly. "I won't make this long. We need to be getting home. But you must be punished." I felt deliciously filthy. "Yes, Daddy." I heard him grunt in approval. "Now pull down your panties." I did so thrillingly, gasping as the cold air hit my hot cunt. As he had promised, he wasted no time sliding into me. I cried out as my back was pressed to his muscled chest and he thrust quickly, in and out. My moans and his grunts were accompanied by his swears. "Mine, all mine. Only mine." he growled possessively in my ear. It only urged me closer to my orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I cried as I teetered, the hot coil that had been twisting in my belly finally coming undone. 

He pulled out so suddenly that I was alone in my orgasm. The desk shook beneath me and then I felt hot strips of his seed across my naked ass, slipping down my perspired skin. "Fuck, Max. I didn't know you were so jealous." I breathed shakily. He chuckled. "Maybe I should get jealous more often."