Chapter 7

As Quisy laid on top of Jamal oiling his firm back he starts to move his strong hands up and down massaging every ounce of Jamal's back. Quisy moved his hands ever so slowly making sure he didn't mess a spot. Enjoying his massage he finds himself biting his lips and gripping the sheets. Quisy served Jamal with the best massage of his life, touching everything from his ears down to his feet.

Damn nigga where you get yo skills from yo shit on point. Jamal said.

Na I can't tell you that it's ma lil secret but I see a certain somebody feeling it though. Quisy said smiling.

Hell yea I'm feeling it you got a nigga down here slobbering and shit. Jamal said.

Hey job well done then huh? Quisy asked.

Na not yet ma front type tense too so wussup? Jamal asked.

I got you hey it's your bet you tell me when I'm done. Quisy said.

Oh iight will do. Jamal said.

As Quisy continued to massage Jamal's back he let his hands move up to his ears gently massaging his lobes with his fingertips. The sensation of Quisy hands on his ears turned a helpless Jamal on giving him a warm tingling feeling on the inside. After playing with Jamal's earlobes Quisy then slid his hands gently down Jamal's back tickling him along way till he reached his waistline. Once his hands reached Jamal's waistline he proceeded to dig in deep massaging every muscle and tissue. Unable to control himself a flow of blood rush to his dick awakening him to the max, Jamal laid there receiving a massage from heaven with a hard dick.

Mmm damn keep working ma waist like that. Jamal said.

That's how you feel huh? Quisy asked smiling.

Yea man I want you to hit my front now. Jamal said.

Iight let me get up then. Quisy said.

Na you good just push up some. Jamal said.

Jamal then turns over with Quisy sitting on top of him ready to continue what he started, but lil did he know was that Jamal dick was rock hard and ready to be touch next.

You good now? Quisy asked.

Yea now continue this shit feeling right. Jamal said.

Damn you mad demanding tonight ain't you. Quisy stated jokingly.

Hey you said ma bet ma rules right so I'm just telling you how I want it. Jamal said.

I know what I said nigga ain't nobody ask you to repeat it. Quisy said smiling.

You right. Jamal said.

With Quisy sitting on Jamal's lap he could see the sensation all over Jamal's face as he caressed his strong firm body. The more Quisy rubbed Jamal's chest and abs the harder Jamal's dick got, Jamal felt so good that his dick jumped and smacked Quisy's ass. Not noticing what just happened Quisy continued to rub on Jamal's body doing just as he was told. Jamal found himself completely attracted to Quisy and he wasn't going to fight it any longer. As Quisy lean forward to grab more oil Jamal met him halfway whispering in his ear "I want you". Quisy quickly leaned up and look back down at Jamal and laughed, convincing himself he was just playing. Jamal then laughed as well only to play it off as if he was in fact joking but the truth is he was serious. Quisy has always been a top, but has mentioned on many occasions that he would bottom for the right guy. As Quisy went to get up to massage Jamal's neck and shoulders he was pulled back down on Jamal's lap.

Whoa what you doing? Jamal asked.

I'm getting up to hit your neck and shoulders. Quisy said.

Na I want you to sit here and do it. Jamal said.

Nigga wussup with you tonight I ain't been sitting on your lap why now? Quisy asked.

Do I need a reason why? Jamal asked.

No you don't but I'm just saying we don't ever chill like this though but hey it's your bet. Quisy said.

If that's so why you stop massaging me wussup continue. Jamal said.

Okay daddy! Quisy said sarcastically.

Quit before I make you mean those words. Jamal said smiling.

Before you make who mean what? Quisy asked.

You calling me daddy. Jamal said.

Yea okay if you say so. Quisy said laughing

I can only show you. Jamal said.

Sure but let finish you up so I can take a shower. Quisy said.

Once Quisy resumed giving Jamal a massage Quisy suddenly felt warm big hands ride up his thighs to his ass.

What you doing Jamal? Quisy asked.

Take your short off and sit on ma lap bruh. Jamal said.

Huh? Nigga are you fucked up you know what you just said to me? Quisy asked.

Yea man just do it I want you to ride me massaging ma dick with that fat ass. Jamal said.

You playing right? Quisy asked laughing.

Nope. Jamal said shaking his head.

You good bruh Because I told once already you're not gay so drop it. Quisy said.

Who said all that I just asked you to massage me all of me if you feel ma point. Jamal said smiling looking at his hard dick.

Yea I think you're done I'm going to hit the shower now. Quisy said getting up.

Damn just leave ma dick hard and lonely like that huh. It's cool I'll rub one out lil nigga. Jamal said as he slapped Quisy's ass.