Prologue

Prologue.
"We swear by the light of the dragon's eye, to be loyal, and honest, and never say die."
Jake tosses and turned, with those words ringing in his ears, as he flipped on his side, sighing.
"You scaled a 90 floor building, took out a agent with his own tranquilizer dart, and saved the life of a foreign prince. That was a test, Jack. A test you passed with flying colors."
Jack groaned quietly as he turned to his stomach.
"You lied to me! You broke the Wasabi code! I'm out of here."
Jack sighed, flipping onto his other side.
"You cannot tell anyone about this for their safety. Not your friends, family, nothing."
Funderburk's words rang in his ears as he flopped onto his back, trying to sleep.
"Jack? Did we break the Wasabi code?"
Even though he originally denied Milton's words, he was starting to believe them, as he slammed his head into his pillow before he heard his door open and a brown ponytail pop up on the side of his bed.
"Jacky?" A small voice asked, which belonged to his three year old sister, Abigail, which made him sit up as she crawled onto his bed with tears in her eyes.
He reached over and wiped some off her big red cheeks before sighing.
"What's wrong, Abby?"
"Mama and Dada are gwone again and I had a bad dweam. Can I slweep with you?"
Jack smiled as he lifted up his black blanket, leaving her to crawl in beside him and hold her small bear in one arm while holding onto him with other.
'This is why I lied. To protect mom, dad, Jerry, Rudy, Kim and Abby. I didn't break the Wasabi code. I'm still being loyal to my friends. I just...stretched it a little."
Jack smiled at his own reassurance before kissing Abigail's forehead.
"I love you, Abby."
And with that, he fell asleep.

Hope you guys like my new story!
Over and out.
Susz13.