Chapter 1

Chapter 1.
Jack smiled at his little sister, who was clinging tightly to his hand as she was skipping beside him and singing quietly as he walked into the dojo, making him chuckle.
"Hey Jack!" He heard his sensei greet as his sister smiled and yelled.
"Wudy!" And ran over to him, hugging him.
"Hey Abby." Rudy smiled as he looked at Jack. "Parents are out of town again?"
Jack nodded as Abigail ran over to the other three students, who immediately stopped what they were doing.
"JJ! Milty! Kimy!"
"Hey Abby." Kim smiled as Abigail hugged her before asking.
"Do you like Jacky?"
Kim blushed furiously as she glanced at Jack before Rudy interrupted.
"Ok, Abby, why don't you go watch a movie in my office?"
"But I wanna do this!" She protested as she stuck her lip out, pouting.
"Sorry Rudy." Jack apologized as he looked at his sister.
"Well, let's see what she's got!" Rudy announced as Jerry grabbed a small dummy and a board.
"Rudy, are you sure this is the best idea?" Jack asked as Rudy scoffed.
"How do you think I started karate? Ok, smash the board. Jack, show her how it's done."
"Yah!"
The board split as Jack grabbed another one as Abigail yelled.
"Hi-yah!"
And the board split.
"Was that good?"
"That was great, Abby! Try taking down this dummy." Rudy suggested.
Abigail stood in front of it before doing some complicated moves to take it down, including The Fire Dragon kick, a move that Jack still hadn't mastered yet.
"Good job, yo." Jerry congratulated as Rudy suggested.
"You know what, I'm gonna contact your parents and ask if you can take karate here."
"Yay! Thanks Wudy!" She smiled before going over to Jack.
"Did you see me Jacky?! I'm gonna be just like you!"
"Yeah. You were great." Jack smiled, hiding slight jealousy. Even though he shouldn't be jealous of a toddler, she knew moves he hadn't even mastered.
Abby then went into Rudy's office and turned on Frozen, which she always brought with her whenever she and Jack went to the dojo as Kim came over.
"She's pretty great."
"Yeah, pretty great. She isn't that good though, I mean, just cause she can do a Fire Dragon Kick, doesn't make her all that great."
"Jack, you don't need to be jealous of your little sister. She might know a move you don't, but where do you think her interest for karate started?"
"The Bobby Wasbai movies?"
"No, Jack. You." Kim told him before starting up again.
"Hey Jack? Are there moves you can't do cause of your hand? I mean, you just got your cast off yesterday." Rudy asked.
"It'll be fine. I just need to be careful." Jack assured his sensei.
"Ok then, why don't your spar with Jerry then?" Rudy suggested as they both stepped into the mat and Rudy allowed them to start.
Jack and Jerry both started fighting, but soon enough, Jack was caught in his own thoughts.
'Is Abby better then me? Should I tell them about me and Milton? Will they-'
Then he was interrupted by someone grabbing him and flinging him on the ground, his head making contact with the ground as he groaned.
"This is so not normal, man. I just beat Jack, yo!" Jerry realized in shock as Rudy helped Jack up.
"What happened?"
"I-I don't know." Jack sighed.
"I want you to go rest." Rudy told him.
"What? I just got back, Rudy. I'm not gonna go sit out!"
"Jack, I'm worried about you. Just go sit down for ten minutes, please." Rudy begged as Jack groaned before going into his office to see it was his lease favorite part of Frozen, the part his sister always sang to.
"Hey Jacky. Are you ok?" She asked.
"I'm fine." He told her, not wanting to let her know what happened as he sat beside her while she cuddled up to him as the sounds of 'Do you wanna build a snowman?' Faded into his ears as he drifted off.