Chapter 3

Chapter 3.
Jack smiled as Abigail ran in front of him, opening the door to the dojo as she yelled.
"Come on, Jacky! I'm so exwitced!"
Before running in while Jack ran in as well.
"Senswi Wudy! We awre hewre!"
Rudy came out of his office, smiling as he handed the newest, and youngest, member of the Bobby Wasabi dojo her gi and white belt.
"Kay, go change." He smiled as she giggled before running off.
"She's gonna do great." Kim smiled.
"I hope so." Jack sighed as his first day of karate flashed in his mind.
Flashback...
"Faster, Jack, faster." His grandfather sighed as Jack continued to go faster before doing a kick and falling. "Jackson, what was that?"
"I'm sorry, I just got distracted and-"
"You can't get distracted. Otherwise then you will fail. Start again. From the top."
Jack started again as he heard his cousin come in, who had been taking karate a year longer.
"I'm ready for my lesson, Sensei."
"Go change, Kai. We'll start in a minute." He told the older boy as he told Jack to stop.
"We'll start again tomorrow."
"But I thought you said I needed to practice."
"Well, now I'm saying we're done for the day. I need to work with the student who has a chance." He replied as the younger boy stopped and went to change, looking at his white belt, sighing as he thought.
'I do have a chance. And I will do whatever it takes to become a black belt-no, to become a sensei. No matter what.'
End of flashback...
"Jack!" Kim yelled as she startled the teen.
"Yes?"
"You just missed Abby take down Milton. It was pretty funny." She laughed as Milton scowled.
"Well, I can add beaten by a two year old to my list of embarrassing moments. Gah!"
Abby ran up to him, smiling.
"Did you see me, Jacky?!"
Jack picked her up and tossed her in the air, making her squeal.
"Yes I did. You're doing great." He smiled as he kissed her forehead before putting her down.
She ran back to Rudy as he heard him say to her.
"Abby, do you know the Wasabi Code?"
She nodded as she put a fist in her hand and said.
"We sweawr by the wight of the dwagon's eye, to be woyal, and honest, and nevewr say die."
"Good job!" Rudy congratulated as she giggled.
Then Jack's worries came back about him and Milton breaking the Wasabi Code came back, as he finally decided to tell someone, despite what Funderburk said.
"Guys, there's something I have to tell you guys." He sighed as Milton grabbed his arm, which he just shrugged off as he started explaining.
"Milton and I didn't go to Washington for winning a essay contest...Milton and I are spies."

Oh snap! He told!
Also, if you have wiki accounts, please go check out my theory on there titled "AJ is secretly working with Roman and Riker."
Over and out.
Susz13.