My Gay Best Friend's Brother [1]

Sheesh guys! I changed the title just for you all lol. Now it's...well, you know so I'm not going to repeat it again. Laters!

********************

My Gay Best Friend's Brother: Chapter One.

********************

Make-Over's, Homosexuals, Best Friends, and Father's

Calli's POV:

"C'mon Calli," Finn, my best friend on the freaking planet, complained. He was determined to give me a stupid make-over because apparently, 'I couldn't get a boyfriend if I dropped down on my knees and begged.' His words exactly. He was so nice sometimes; not! "It's just a make-over."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't need a boyfriend, nor do I want one."

Finn rolled his eyes back at me. "That's why I see you shamelessly checking out my brother every time he's around?"

Shit. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Can it Callista Patience Cavanaugh"-ugh, I hated it when he used my full name-"I know you have the hots for Teagan."

Teagan James Montgomery. Not only was he incredibly good looking, but he was sweet. Well, to me at least. To other girls he was seductive and charming, not to mention a player. There wasn't a single week where I saw him with the same girl more than twice. I guess he had to be nice since I was his brother's best friend. There was no way he'd be interested in me.

"I...shit," I muttered. There was no use arguing with Finn. He already knew my secret crush for his unreachable older brother.

Finn laughed at my use of profanity. "We need to work on cleaning up that mouth of yours, young lady."

"I'm older than you are Finn," I shot back at him.

He waved this off. "Yeah, by a day."

It was true. My birthday was March 8th, and his was March 9th.

"It doesn't matter. I was still born first," I said with a smile.

Finn just sighed. "You know, we have five hours before I have to go to soccer practice...let's get this show on the road shall we?"

"Finn, I don't know about this. I mean, do I really need a make-over?"

Finn went over to his desk, which was always clean-he had like some anal problem, no pun intended-and picked up a hand-held mirror. He walked back to me and held it out. "Look."

I took the mirror from him and looked at my reflection. And, I saw the same thing I saw everyday: raven black hair, thick, bushy eyebrows, uni-brow included. The only concession I could give myself were my eyes. They were a dark blue, almost violet color. But, no one noticed them since I either had my glasses or my hair on my face. I extended the mirror back at him.

"Okay, I get that I'm not the most attractive girl in the world, but seriously...why me?"

"First of all, all your gorgeous-ness is hidden by your frumpy exterior. Second, if you only took better care of yourself-"

"Hey," I said, cutting him off, "I run every single day!"

Finn rolled his eyes yet again. "Yeah, and nobody would be the wiser since you insist on wearing those oversized sweat suits."

I looked down at my clothes. Yes, I did tend to wear overly large clothing, but hey, they were comfortable. Don't knock it down until you've tried it. "I like my clothes."

"But no one can see what you really look like if you wear them all the time."

"What if that's the way I like it?" I shot at him. Ha, let me see him handle that.