My Gay Best Friend's Brother [5]

Heyyyyyyyyy. SOOOOOOOO...here is the next chappie! (:

First of all, I'm giving a shout out to: larose (I think that's how you spell it, yeah? Lol) If you guys read his comment, you would know why! He made me laugh. (:

Anywho... Aren't you guys excited? Lol. I was just gonna write the stuff in Teagan's POV and then call it quits, but then I realized that I wanted you all to have a little bit of a glimpse into Cory's head. Yep, Cory. So, he has some POV time.

Now, the only one left is Finn. I know you guys want me to write in his POV, but all I have to say to that is: NOT YET. But don't worry...you'll get into his head sooner or later. Perhaps later, but you will get it lol.

Okay, I think that's all I have to say for now. OHHHH. Sorry this chappie is short. If I had written more, I probably would have driven you guys into the land of Boredom. And, that is not a fun place to be...trust me. So yeah. Enjoy!

Thanks and Happy Readings! (:

********************

My Gay Best Friend's Brother: Chapter Five

********************

Unfair Circumstances, Love(?), and Pain

Teagan's POV:

I lay on my bed after my phone conversation with Calli. I don't know what made me answer Finn's phone, but now I was glad that I had. Her voice sounded slightly different on the phone then when you were actually speaking face-to-face. It was a little higher, but it was still cute.

Wait...cute? Did I just think that?

Thankfully, my thoughts were interrupted with a knock at the door. "Yeah?"

It was my mother. "Teagan James"-that was never good-"come out here please?" And she had said please. My mother never said please.

I stood and walked to the door. When I opened it, my mother was there, standing a foot away from the door, her hands sitting on her hips. "Yeah?" I repeated.

Her eyes narrowed. "My boss just called."

What did that have to do with me? "And...?"

"He told me that you tried to take advantage of his daughter."

I had no idea what she was talking about. "What?"

My mom just looked angry. "Don't act stupid Teagan. His daughter. Christine."

Shit. Janine-err...Christine, was his daughter? I had thought it was weird that she was waiting for me when I got home. "I did not!" I denied. It was the truth. She had thrown herself on me. "She was the one who wouldn't keep her hands off of me."

The look in my mothers' eyes said she didn't believe me. "I agreed for you to show her around town while she was visiting. I wasn't aware that my son would try to get into her pants!"

Boy, how little did she know about me? But, in this situation I really wasn't trying to get in Christine's pants. "I wasn't. I swear."

My mom waved that off. "Whatever Teagan. I apologized to him and he said he's willing to give you, and me, another chance. Just don't screw it up."

Without waiting for my reply, she turned around and walked off. I stood there, looking after her for a while before I went back in my room, locking the door. Parents could be unnecessarily unfair. They never thought about what their kids wanted. Or didn't want. And what I didn't want happened to be Christine whatever-her-last-name-was. Besides, what exactly did they want me to do with her? I didn't even like her.