What A Bitch

"Sup, the name's Gray" I said as I made my way to the center of the room. As I scanned the room, I made direct eye contact with a boy that had pink hair. 

Geez. Could anything else say, I'm gay?

As soon as I looked at the girls in class, they fell head over heels. Same as always. "Gray, imma have you sit next to Natsu for today." Said Mr.Guildarts, not looking up from his papers.

Immediately in synchronized formation, the whole female population of the class turned and glared at the boy with pink hair. My best guess was that this kid was Natsu.

I strolled to the back of the class and plopped myself next to Natsu, who I could tell was having a tough time not staring at me.

Looking him up and down, I noticed he was wearing a Fairy Tail sweatshirt. An- HOLY CRAP IT'S SIGNED!

Laxus Dreyer, Freed Justine, Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet, and Cana Alberona. Each name signed in their favorite color! It took everything in me not to fanboy.

Listen. I'm not gay, okay? I just...like their music. So don't get any funny ideas!

As class continued, more people got up to walk around the class to talk to friends. While I whipped through the apps on my phone, a big guy with blonde hair came up behind me.

"Don't hang out with this guy." The meat head snickered, and grabbed Natsu by the hair.

"The gayness could be contagious!" He said in a mocked caring tone.

I just sat there, slightly agitated , but I didn't lose my cool. I never lose my cool.

"Haha! Laxus, you sure are a joker!" The pinky chuckled. No way. Did he think this guy was his friend or something?

"What did I say about talking to me?!" The guy I guessed named Laxus semi-shouted. He immediately took Natsu by his pink locks and flung him over the desk with his other arm.

"LAXUS, GET YOUR ASS TO THE OFFICE, NOW." Mr.Guilarts shouted across the room.

Seeing him mad was the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Laxus shrugged and walked out of the room like it was an everyday thing, but not before glaring the still shaken pinky, that was staggering back to his desk.

Everyone was so calm, that I could bet you that this happens all the time. 

Natsu sat back down next to me and smiled nervously. He scratched the back of his head before he spoke. "Sorry for that, just me and my friends rough-housing! I'm sure well be awesome friends!" He stuck out his hand and gave me a cheeky grin. 

I didn't know what exactly I was to do in a situation like this. I've never been so frazzled with anybody and I didn't like it.

"Why would I wanna be friends with a queer?"  

Gray is outta here. Peace! ✌