How you meet

1)You're at a frat party full of jocks,cheerleaders,and other "popular" people who you don't even know.You're best friend Y/BFF/N made you come to this party,even though there's nothing to do but get drunk,get high,or get layed.You try looking for Y/BFF/N by the living.No luck.You start to go to the kitchen when you ran into someone.Their drink unfortunately spilled all over your top."Sorry.."mumbles a deep voice.You look up and see a beautiful olive complexion with green eyes that pulverized you."Are you ok?" he asks snapping you back into the reality that is life."Uhh yea I'm ok...."

"Avi."he says."Y/N" you reply."How about.....I take you to my place so you can clean up..........I mean it's the least I can do after I spilled my drink on such a beautiful girl."

2)You walk up to the counter to complain about the poor service you're receiving."I need to speak to the manager."you demanded annoyingly "I am the manager." you hear a deep voice respond.You look up to meet a name tag labed:Manager."Oh yea......sorry."You move your head up so you could see his face.The first thing you see is his green eyes which pierce into you.Then his facial hair.You usually don't go for the type with facial hair but..he was........different."So what did you need?" "Oh.Umm..........The room service here is terrible."You say hoping it doesn't sound like a terrible complaint."Yeah.How about I take you out to eat?"you nod in excitement."It's a date." he says.