Scott Hoying

I might throw in Scott as well so yeah hope you enjoy!

* Tease

You are sitting on you couch, looking at your phone when somebody suddenly snatches it out of your hands.

“Scott!” You shriek. The blonde is smirking at you, dangling the phone just out of your reach.

“What? You want this?” He begins tossing your precious device higher and higher, threatening to drop it. You sigh and try to jump to catch it, but Scott’s hands get to it first. He merely holds it over his head and grins as you try to reach it then. You curse your obvious height disadvantage.

“Give it back, Scott!”

“Why? This is fun,” he laughs. He begins to scroll through your text messages, reading them aloud as he easily evades your attacks. After a few minutes, you are exhausted and sit back down, annoyed. Scott slips your phone into his pocket and flops down on the couch, acting as though nothing had happened and moves to put an arm around you.

This is your opportunity to strike. You begin tickling Scott underneath his ribcage, causing his to shout and writhe furiously under your touch. You grin as you attack his skin with your hands, soon forcing the both of you to the floor. Scot is in tears because he’s laughing so hard. You crawl on top of him and pin him down with your knees. You lean forward so that you’re gazing into his blue eyes. You make like you’re about to kiss him and his lips get ready. Instead, you kiss his cheek and grab your phone out of his pocket. Sitting on his chest, you continue your previous activity. You’ve won.