The Boy Who Sleeps On My Bedroom Floor- Part Twelve

A/N:

Okay here is my excuse. I know it sounds bad to say its an excuse so in my head I'll call it a 'reason' and you can choose between the two words.

Basically, it's just been one thing after another for me. I was really ill, like throwing up and stuff ill and I was in bed for five days straight. I actually didn't move except to wash and go to the loo hahahaha :) then I had to catch up with all my work and it was then I got ill again. So after a repetition of before it was half term break and I had no time. All I can say is how incredibly sorry I am and I'll be surprised if anyone reads this because you probably all hate me now!

I'm sooooooooo sorry. So here goes; enjoy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Where is that dick? I'M GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU ASSHOLE!" I followed the sound of Luke's angered yells and found myself at the very back of a ring of people. I pushed my way through swiftly. Once people saw who it was they moved for me.

"Why would you do something like that, huh? And you better have a fucking good explanation, dickwad," Luke said, pushing Callum with both hands on the his shoulders so he stumbled back, struggling to maintain balance.

"Look, I though I'd just have a bit of fun. Some of the guys-"

"Don't try and bring anyone else into this, you moronic piece of shit!" Luke bellowed, pushing him again.

"You know what, Valentine? You should be fucking thanking me because my little slip of the hand gave the girl you've been fawning over your whole sad existance the courage to make a move on you. So why don't you shake my hand, thank me, get over it and take that whore home and fuck her sens-" Luke's fist moved so quickly that if I had blinked I would have missed it. Callum fell to the floor clutching the left side of his face and groaning loudly. Luke jumped on him and hit him again.

"Don't you ever call her names again you worthless little bastard and if you ever," another punch, "ever, go within ten feet of her again," a left handed swing to his right cheek, "I'll do a lot worse than break your freaking face. GOT IT?!" Callum had both hands raised up over his head in defence. "I SAID GOT IT?!" Luke yelled in his face, holding Callum's hands aside.

"Yes!" Whimpered Callum. Luke mumbled something unintelligable and got off him, pushing through the crowd heading towards the door in little less than a run.

Callum struggled to his feet and looked after Luke and then caught one of his friends eyes and smirked.

"Yeah, you better run, Valentine. I'll just be here with you girl, since we now all know how easy she is!" He called, acting all hard again when before he had been cowering on the floor like a little girl. Luke spun around and began to storm back towards Callum but before he got to him Ed came out of no where and whacked him one, straight to the stomach.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that again, yeah? That girl's like a fucking little sister to me and if you do anything to offend her or hurt her I won't be the only guy wanting to smash your ugly little face in until its unrecogisable, you pathetic little shit," he gushed and then spat in the boys face. I grinned at Ed and then looked around for Luke but when I heard the front door slam loudly in the astonished silence of the crowd I knew he had left. I ran to the door, swung it open violently and ran out into the street. I searched the darkness frantically until I saw his huge retreating form and ran clumsily after him in my ridiculous shoes.

"How are you planning on getting home? You can't walk from here," I called and saw him flinch as he stopped.

"It's alright, Kiddo. Get back to the party. Ed'll look after you," he said, sounding tired and didn't bother to face me. I sighed and walked closer to him, until I was sure he would be able to feel my breath on his back.

"But I don't want Ed looking after me," I whispered, wringing my hands together. Taking me off guard he spun around to face me, took me into his arms and kissed me hard on the mouth for about ten seconds before letting go of me and pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger, his eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Oh crap. Look, I shouldn't have done that. You've had a really," he paused, seemingly looking for the right word, "tough night and earlier when we... you know, you weren't in the right state of mind and I just feel like I took advantage of you and-"

"-You think that I didn't want what happened to happen? Are you blind, Luke?" I asked incredulously. He just opened and closed his mouth like a fish and raked both hands through his hair before huffing loudly.

"You're my best friend but that doesn't mean that I haven't developed feelings for you. I know how you feel about me and I think its about time I let you know how I feel about you. You HAVE NOT pressured me into feeling this you know," I said stepping closer to him and putting my hands either side of his face. "I am so unbelievably attracted to you, so much so that it hurts to look at you sometimes. When you smile, I feel complete. I feel complete and utterly happy. Seeing you makes my day and when you touch me, even if its just accidental of a little friendly hug my whole body tingles and now I'm tired, Luke. I'm tired of pretending that I'm not in love with you because I'm scared of what it will do to our friendship. I was in the right frame of mind earlier and I remember everything that happened in that bedroom. And most of all, I. Do. Not. Regret. It. Not for a single second and if you are still in love with me, I want to give us a go. We owe it to ourselves, Luke." He blinked at me, his mouth hanging wide open now.

"You LOVE me?" He got out between gasping breaths.

"Yes you dummy!" I cried and kissed him tenderly on the lips. I pulled away and he looked down the street. Apparently we had been louder than we thought and the majority of people at the party had come out to see what all the fuss was about. Luke pulled the bottom of his shirt up and hooked it over his head revealing his pefect stomach muscles. He ran around in a little circle whooping and cheering before pulling his shirt back down and jumping up onto the hood of the nearest car.

"SHE FREAKING LOVES ME. EMI SOPHIA CARLYLE LOVES ME!" He yelled into the night as I blushed deeply, turning away from him and the crowd of spectators who had all started cheering and clapping. I felt like I was going to die from cringing so badly. I felt like I was in a really cheesy teen romance movie but all thoughts were banished from my mind as Luke jumped down from the car hood and took my face in both hands and looked into my eyes for a long time before kissing me again. Never in my life had I been kissed with so much tenderness and love.

A/N: Short I know but comment, vote and become a fan.

I love you all with pash. (my abbreviation for passion LOL. gosh, I'm odd!) :) xxx