Description

Description

Xavier Moon is a 17 year old werewolf from the Red Moon pack. He lost his mother while she gave birth to him and his father killed himself because he couldn't go on without his mate.

Mate. Your other half. Your soulmate. The person you belong with. Who the Goddess has chosen to be your happily ever after. Who gives you children.

But... Xavier here is a gay wolf. He can't give anyone children. He's basically ruining the purpose of having a mate, as he thinks.

He's also has a 'crush' on someone. Actually scratch that, 'crushes'. Yes crushes. He has crushes on the twins of the Luna Rain pack, Maximilian and Nathanial Rain. Next in line to be the Alphas of the Luna Rain pack once they find their mate, which they both have the same mate since their wolves are also twins.

Yay for them.

Xavier Moon is the Delta of the Red Moon pack. Once Alpha and Luna's son but they're gone now. So he had became a Delta. Trained to become a Beta. To protect the Alpha. Or even become the Alpha when the current Alpha dies. He doesn't mind actually. But, he's not that strong and no he's not weak at all. He's just not as strong as the rest of the pack.

He's special. Special in more way than one.

Authors note:
Hey guys SkaterJordan here and here's another book. Whoop whoop. I have this one all planned out (no I don't). But it will have slow updates. This story is a boyxboyxboy that contains incest.