Chapter 5

Chapter 5

•Xavier•

I play with my thumbs as we, me and Greg, reach to the meeting room. This is probably the scariest thing I've ever done and I've done a lot of scary things. Why is this scary? I have no idea. A sigh escapes me as we enter the room and sit ourselves in the black swingy chairs around the big, black, round meeting table.

"Are you having fun there?" Greg asks while watching me nervously swing in my chair.

"Why am I so nervous?" I ask myself. I've met other packs before; some that Uncle has allied with because they don't mind my tail and ears and some that Uncle denied because they thought my extra parts were 'creepy'. Creepy? We're half wolf for Goddeses sake. We bring creepy to another level.

"It might be my brothers."

"What? Why?" Admittedly I've only met them once when I was 10 and they were 15, but I've been crushing on them ever since.

"Well, they are quite frightening, devious and handsome. I'm honestly quite nervous of seeing them too, they also have a habit of being possessive." I only notice that Greg had a cross shaped necklace on and he was fidgeting with it, has he had it all this time?

"I've only met them once and they were already sex on legs at 15." I mumble to myself.

"So, it's my brothers." He chuckles. He heard me....damn him for shifting early- wait.

"How have you already got your wolf?" I ask, curiosity biting at me.

"Well you see-" Greg is interrupted as someone knocks on the door and opens up.  Uncle walks in first with his Beta then the Alpha twins with their Betas. Two Betas, one for each twin, would they have three Betas for when they find their Luna? The Alpha twins immediately stop as they walk in and stare at me.

"Mate." They growl out. Wait....what. How can I be...?

"Max, Nathan, this is Xavier Moon, our Delta. Xavier, this is Maximilian and Nathanial Rain, Alphas of the Luna Rain pack." Uncle says as he notices my discomfort.

"Umm..hello." I give a short, shy wave as they walk further into the room.

"Hey guys." Greg greets, standing up, next thing we know, Greg is sandwiched between the Alpha twins. Uncle clears his throat and continues talking as they separate.

"Everybody take a seat so we can finish introducing ourselves." And with that everybody sits down. Gregory moves and sits next to me while the Alpha twins sit on his left side, not by me..the twin's Betas sit down opposite them as Uncle sits at the head of the table with his Beta, Septimus, on his right, who Uncle nods to and he stands.

"Alright everybody. I'm Septimus Dea, Beta of the Red Moon pack. One at a time, everybody will introduce themselves with their name and position." And he sat back down. First to stand is one of the Alpha twins Betas.

"Hello, I'm Jack Lewis, Alpha Nathanial's Beta." He sits as the other Beta stands up.

"Hi, I'm Luka Johnson, Alpha Maximilian's Beta." He sits as I stand.

"Hi...I'm Xavier Moon, Delta of Red Moon." Out of the corner of my eye I can see the Alpha twins staring at me, I blush at the attention and sit down as Greg stands up.