The crazy house

My other book is so far behind. The prize is bigger and better!

Ally's POV

We walked into the house and Lillian was shocked. It was cute seeing her mouth go into a 'o' shape. So she stood there stunned.

"This is amazing!" She said.

"Thanx! Ok,your bedroom is upstairs and we are working on the plumbing in your bathroom---" I started but she stopped me from continuing.

"I have my own bathroom!?" She asked.

"Uhhhh....YEAH..why would you not?!" I asked confused. A girl her age NEEDS a bathroom if you know what I mean...

period things and all...

"Well I didn't have one at the orphanage.....I shared one with the boys. I didn't really fit in with the girls. And just making it worse I had started my period!" She said disappointed and I bet embarrassed.

"Well, that sucks." I say regretting it immediately after. I said 'sucks' in front of a 11. Whoops! "But.....now you have one!!!." Trying to make things better.

"Thank you?" Lillian replies questioningly.

We walked upstairs and down the hallway. When we reached the last door on the left, we opened it.Lillian had a 'o' shaped mouth again. So adorable!

Lillian's POV

I can't believe this......my room was the total opposite of my last one. There was vintage things with a touch of bling.

"It's so perfect." I whispered.

Ally giggled.

Short and sweet chapter, peeps! Sorry for late chap.

I'm gonna start doing shoutouts every now and then!

This week goes to hugmeniall-1d!!You rock!

Look at her books:One Direction Is My Daddy, One Direction Is Still My Daddy(sequal to One Direction Is My Daddy!), and Baby Horan!!!