Blablabla

-2 weeks after moving in-

Lillian's POV

I walk into the house and set down my fresh new backpack on the counter.

Today is Friday, and Sunday, Normani and Ally took me shopping for school. I am prepared for the rest of the school year!

I ride the bus home a lot because the girls are at the studio working. Today, as I find the house, is one of those days.

I walk into the kitchen put some Doritos into a bowl and go sit down on the couch. I look around for the remote.

"God I'm slowly going blind." I mutter to myself as I stand up and find a broken remote in my but mark.

I guess no tv for a while.

~~~

I walk upstairs into my room and sit on the cream colored double size bed. I look on my phone and get on Instagram and sigh to myself as I see the hate comments below my selfies.

Messed up alien.

Go to Hell.

Get hit by a bus. Make sure it's a school bus. Extra fat to kill you.

Fifth Harmony doesn't deserve you.

Jump in a volcano.

The comments go on and on and on. I turn my phone fully off and toss it onto the vanity.

I look around my new room and go to the window. I see an IN GROUND SWIMMING POOL just sitting there blankly.

I make a devious smile on my face. It is August anyway! I walk to the closet of mine and search for a swimsuit. I see three different suits and I lay them on my bed.

"And our first contestant is a salmon pink and royal deep blue, striped, bikini." I announce in a deep voice to no one. And I continue.

"The second one is a mint green colored with a white anchor in the middle, one piece." I think for a moment and say, " You, my fair swim suit, are disqualified."

"And our last, and probably the least, is a dark green and royal deep blue sea, tankini." I think in my small brain once again and say, " I don't ever want to see your face again!"

I slip into the first bikini and go into my personal bathroom and grab a towel from under the counter. Even though it's a white towel, I still rock it.

I walk over the room to my closet and get a small bag. I go to the vanity and get my black and white sunglasses and I get my chevron beats. I put them in and I get some tanning oil. I get my phone and decide to turn it on. This time I don't go to Instagram, but I go to the music playlists. I pause the song I was apparently listening to and put it in the mini bag. I slip on some flip flops and look at myself in the mirror. Perfection.

~~~

I pull out a chair from under the table umbrella thingy and pull it out into the sun. I set most of my things under the chair.

I put on the sunglasses and tanning oil. I grab the beats and my phone. I un pause the song 'Happy' by that movie Despicable Me Two and I slide the beats on.

Once a few songs finish I decide that it's time to make some splashes. I take off everything except the swimsuit and let the songs continue out loud. I walk over to the diving board and put my feet in first just to test the temperature. Again it's perfect. I stand up and do a cannonball.

After doing this A LOT of times I go to the shed and pull out a blow up seat thingy. At first I have trouble getting and fall off, but I manage to get on. Somehow.

~~~

I fall off the blow up thing into the water, and after coming up for air, I see the girls jumping in. I look up and see that the sun was about to set.

"Whoop whoop! This is so much fun!" Normani screams. The rest of them jump in and I TRY to get on the blow up thingy.

After giving up, I go back to the shed and to find some goggles. I see some hanging up on the wall, and I choose some random yellow ones. I fix them to fit my tiny head. And then I see some of those pipe cleaner type of things.

"Hey, do y'all want some of these pipe cleaner thingy's?" I yell out. I say 'yell', because they were still screaming.

"Ooh! I want a pink one!" Dinah screams, as she falls off of the diving board.

I laugh and look at the others. Just Dinah and I want a...thingy. Yeah.

I grab the thingy majigers (MA-JHI-GURS) and I plop them onto the water.

I walk over to the diving board. I used to take gymnastics, and I think I want to try a kart wheel off of the board.

Once I'm at the edge, my right foot falls off and I hit my head right at the edge of the board.

I end up blanking out.

Okay, you love me since I gave you a great and long chapter!

Omg! This book has 1.1k! I love you guys so much! Please follow me!

I destroyed my other book, so no competition anymore.

This weeks shoutout goes to: I_love_coffee_and_1d! Go follow her! She is SO NICE AND SWEET!

-Molly Grace the girl with bronchitis!😜😷