6th Chapter

Lillian's POV

A/N: by the way, I have strep throat😁😷

"I'm okay! Lets go home, now." I plead.

"No, you have a concussion, and a broken neck!" Normani says.

"Can we leave when I feel better?" I say, which Normani says yes to.

"Let's go!" I say and I start unplugging my medicine things.

"Lillian! Stop! You're going to get even more hurt. I need you to stop! This is already enough pressure, please, don't make more." Normani said leaving the room after being stared at.

She has never yelled at me.

I start plugging my things back up, and it hurt. I winced in the pain.

"What happened to me anyway?" I say. I honestly don't know. I remember getting on the diving board, but that's all. I really need help with this stuff.

"You tried doing a trick on the diving board but your foot slipped and you fell off hitting your head. And now were here." Ally said.

"Wow." Is all I said before drifting into a deep sleep.

~~~

"Mrs. DuPree? You have a guest." Said one nurse the next day.

"Lillian?" It was Fifth Harmonys manager. Um.

"Hi, Lillian." The fall you took was very hard, and you were just acting like a normal kid. The fans think that you're hurt worse thank you really are. That's a problem. Fifth Harmony and you are going to move, into a safe house." He said.

I'M SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY, I GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH MY SISTER THAT WAS BAD. (I punched her in the nose. #Yolo!)

Sorry for short chapter😔