Depression

(I'll tell you when to press play)

Shanna's P. O. V

Nealy and I was talking when blood hit the wall and a figure fell to the ground limp me and Nea screamed and I started crying seeing the body was Ashley's. Seconds later Connor and Zach Burst through the door. I dropped to the floor and Nae grabbed me crying with me. Zach fainted while Connor just stood there in shock.

"WHO WOULD FUXKING DO THIS TO A FUCKING BABY!! "I yelled while sobbing "TO MY BABY!! " Connor grabbed me from Nae as she ran to Zach crying while he snapped up and hugged her tightly. Connor shushed and held me tight.

Connor P. O. V

I kept staring at Ashley's body the people who did this will pay big time for this. Why do this to a baby who hasn't even experience life yet? My heart kept sinking I didn't know what time think. This is all my fault I made this stupid plan and it sunk big time.

Shanna couldn't stop crying and I didn't know what to think nor what to do. Zach pisted at me and I looked his way "let me talk to you when they fall asleep okay? " I nodded and picked up Shanna like a baby and kissed her forehead " I love you Shanna " she sobbed more and my heart sank more than ever I hate hearing her cry it hurts alot but not more than my daughter dead.

"what am i going to do Conner my life is the worst!" i held her tighter and she gripped my face "how am i going to move on?" her face sank more and my heart sank to my ass. I had to do something for our baby and i had the greatest idea...

"Shanna, Baby i have to go speak with Zach okay im going to put you in the guest room to sleep promise me you'll sleep" i looked into her eyes and she nodded "i love you baby' tears still dripped down her face "i love you too"i carried her in child like and took her to the guest room.

I laid her in the bed and kissed her forehead. i covered her as her eyes closed tears dried on her cheeks I walked out the room closing it softly i put my hands in my pocket and walked to where Zach was. "shes sleep?" i nodded biting the inside of my cheek "why'd you want to speak with me?" 'we gotta make a funeral for Ashley" "i was thinking the same thing" he was drinking water as he sat down "i dont get who will do this?" Zach said looking down as i saw a tear drop to the floor I kept thinking and thinking then i came to conclusion "ALEX!" Zach jumped dropping water on the floor he put the glass of water down on the island.

"What?" "Alex he dropped of Shanna but not Ashley i bet he did this shit he planned it all im going to torture the motherfucker. Th bastard wont know what hell is til he gets tortured by me."I was furious Zach then walked to me"we do what we need to with Ashley first okay?" i nodded and he wiped his tear. I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone. Calling everybody when i mean everybody i meant EVERYBODY.

Everyone i called said they will arrive tomorrow afternoon to say there final words to Ashley before we put her to rest. I hate this i hate it so fucking much! I walked to the room Ashley's body was in and i grabbed a blanket and brought her crib into the room i picked up her body slowly i saw her face and i couldn't hold back any longer i held her limp body against my chest and cried my heart out.

15 minutes later

I laid her body in the crib grabbing her rag and wet it cleaning her body softly biting my lip holding back more tears.I took out clothing for her and put it on her putting her hair in a high bun. After i was done i cried holding her cold hand. i stood up looking at her figure "I love you Ashley"

i kissed her forehead. shutting the window by the doors. i covered her crib with a white see-through blanket bringing her to her bedroom i looked a her one more time and stepped out the room closing it quietly. I went to the guest room Shanna was n and took off my shirt and shoes laying next to Shanna holding her tightly to my chest.