He? She? Both?

I would like to say a quick thank you to the creator of Paper Jam for being so kind and giving me different information about PJ for my story!

Check her out at; https://7goodangel.tumblr.com/

     The two skeletons and the baby had arrived at the edge of the snowy town, the wind blowing snow across the ground. There was not a monster in sight.

     Error looked around the place suspiciously. "W-Where are all the g-glitches?"

     "I didn't create anyone here." Ink shrugged. "This place was just meant for me to practice my fighting skills and more recently having a place to fight you without harming anybody."

     Error rolled his eyes at the explanation and followed Ink to the house where Sans and Papyrus would have been living in if they were in this universe. They headed inside and everything looked just as if the skeleton brothers could walk through the door. The pet rock even had the sprinkles on it.

     Ink turned to Error and held out his hands. "I will be taking it back now."

     "Good ri-riddance," Error said in relief, handing the baby back to the other.

      Ink took the baby and laid it to sleep in the bedroom with the decorated door. He came downstairs just in time to catch Error trying to leave.

     "Hold it right there." Ink warned quietly, stopping the black skeleton in his tracks. "Where do you think you're going?"

     "U-Uh. To the I-Inn." Error said in annoyance. "Does it ma-matter?"

     Ink put his hands on his hips. "In fact it does. If we are going to be solving the 'We are stuck here forever' problem, you need to be nearby."

     "I-I can be nearby a-at the I-Inn." Error pointed out.

     "Yet you are a creature bent on destruction and I can not trust you to be too far away," Ink retorted.

     "So y-you are saying that I-I can't leave?" Error growled quietly.

     "You are staying in this house so I know that you won't betray me."

     Error clenched his fists. "And what, do-do-do tell, will w-we be doing here?"

     "Along with taking care of the child, we will research. What else do you expect us to do?"

     The two skeletons glared at each other from across the room. Neither of the two backed down. They barely even noticed the small noises coming from the baby's room until they got louder. The baby seemed to be trying to get their attention.

     Error shifted his gaze up the stairs to that door. "Sh-Shouldn't you see what is wr-wrong with it?"

     "Ladies first." Ink smirked. "Because you are obviously the Momma."

     "M-Me?" Error spluttered, offended.

     "Yes you. You and the baby have a black skeleton, so it obviously makes you the Mom," Ink explained.

     "W-Well I heard from s-s-somewhere that g-girls look like th-their fathers," Error responded, getting closer to Ink. "I-If that is true than y-you are the mother. Not th-that I am s-s-saying she ism-my daughter or any-any-anything."

     "Where did you hear something like that?"

     "I-It doesn't matter. A-All that ma-matters is that I he-he-heard it," Error huffed.