Chapter 1/getting ready

Bee~

Im so excited to go to pax i can finally see all the guys again but mostly jordan (bayani). I miss him so much hes just to cute! Ok i gotta stop talking about him and get ready to go!. I had finish packing my stuff so im gonna go check on mitchell if hes done packing.

Straub~

I finish packing my stuff so i was gonna go check on bee ti see if she was done packing.
I was about to open the door when it open and i saw bee come in. She told me if i was ready and i said "yea" then i said "lets get going".

Bee~

When i open the door to straubs room i ask him if he was ready and he said 'yea'
Then he said lets get going .
We wanted to leave a day earlier because we wanted to go look around seattle.
We got to the airport and our. Flight was about in 1 hour so i decided to go on Twitter. When i was on Twitter my catch a tweet that said "Cant wait to see the guys again!"It was from jordan. Then i decided to put a nice comment saying "Cant wait to see you!😇❤" I felt weird seding that tweet but oh well. Finally our plane was ready. We got in sat down and me and straub just took a selfie on the plane. And we wait till we get to seattle.

Magical time to skip!😂

Hi guys my name is daniela and this is my first ff. So please if anything is wrong please dont judge me 😂❤
And yeah.. As you can see i love the cube and i miss beyani so i just wanted to make this cause i really like reading and i still shio beeyani
Sorry for the short chapter
If you want the second chapter tell me or like /comment
Thank you byee! ❤