Chapter 2/ Seattle!

Jordan~

I got up from bed went to Twitter and see a tweet from bee that said "cant wait to see you!😇. I just heart it .
It was about 1 pm and i got a message from straub that said "Me and bee are in the airport can you come pick us up?" i immediatly reply "sure be there in 20 minutes.
I got ready and left.

Straub~

We finally got to seattle
Me and bee were walking around the airport till we got a bit tired. I decided to call jordan since he lives here in seattle i send him a message saying "if he can come pick us up" he immediatly reply saying "sure,ill be there in 20 minutes". I told bee jordan was gonna come pick us on,she put a smile on her face when i told her.

Bee~

Me and straub finally got to seattle. We were bored so we decided to walk around the airport until we got a bit tired. I saw straub mesaaging someone. When he was done texting who ever he texted he came and told me that jordan is gonna come pick us up. I felt a smile run a cross my face .

Jordan~

I got to airport and i saw bee walking around with straub. I run towards them and they turn around and hugged me.
I hugged bee tight i didn't want to let go but i did. I told them to follow me to my car i had a ferrari. There mouths were open. I told them to get in and they did. I put the drug in me is you. I then started driving to my place.

End of the chapter!
Hope you guys like it!
Im still working on more chapters,so dont worry
If something is wrong with my spelling dont judge me please😂 sorry for the short chapter again next one wil be long !
Like/comment
Byee!