Chapter 3/ jordans home

Bee~

We got to jordans home and its was really nice.He had a really big house and he lived alone with sam. As we enter inside the house he told me and straub that we could stay for the day and the tommorow to the cube house. I think im getting feeling for jordan..

Jordan~

When we got to my house i told bee and straub that they can saty for the day and tommorow to the cube house. Im gonna ask them if they want to go to the mall with me so we can have some fun together
Jordan: hey guys you wanna go to the mall?
Bee:yes! I love going to the mall!
Straub:sure why not

They said yea. We got in my car and went to the mall.

Bee~

Jordan is taking us to the mall im so excited. Maybe i can tell how i feel about him.. When we got to the mall i got out the car and went walking to the entrence i saw the vans store so i decided to go in and jordan went in too. I was looking at the clothes they had and i told jordan that we should be twins! He agreed with me and we picked our outfits they were perfect .

(What they got to twin)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jordan~

When i entered the vans store with bee she was looking at the clothes they had then she told me that we should be twins and i agreed with her. After that straub texted me that he was in the arcade area playing games.
I told bee and she said if we can go to more stores and i said "sure". Bee toik me to hot topic. We enter and she went running to the pokemon stuff. I swear shes so cutee i wish she was mine. When we finish hot tipic she show me what she got and she got a t-shirt with a pikachu and short short with a pikachu on the bottom and she got me a bennie! How cutee i gave her a hug. Then we started walking to the arcade area where straubs was.

Bee~

I took jordan to hot topic. When we got out i showed him what i got. I got a t-shirt with a pikachu and a short short with a pikachu on the buttom and i got him a bennie. When i gave him the bennie he hugged me. Hes too cutee i wish he was mine!. After the hug we started walking to the arcade area to find straub.
Once we got there we found straub playing games. Jordan and i joined him. After we finish playing we got tired and went to eat some food. We got some pizza. When we ate our pizzas we went to jordans car and went back to his home.

Jordan~

We arraived at my house and we were all tired and more bee and straub cuz they were on the plane for long. I told them to follow me and i told them they can pick their room. They run up stairs cause they knew there was 2 master bedrooms. Bee got the master bedroom amd straub just got a normal room but its was a little big too. After that we all we t to sleep.

Hi guys! So i think im gonna make 2 chapters a day or idk. If your enjoying this ff please like it and dont jugde mee by my spelling please😂❤ its my first yime writting a ff soo yeah
If you wanna follow me on any social media here it is!👇

Facebook:Daniela govea
Snapchat: danielagovea801
Instagram:daniela_orlando1
And follow me on wattpad!
Thank you !

beeyaniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें