Chapter 4/Pax!

Bee~

It was day of pax. I got out of bed went to bathroom and took a shower. When i was done taking a shower i did put a little make up and got the outfit that i bought at the vans store,and because today me and jordan are twining. After i finish all that i walk down stairs to see jordan with the outfit we did twin. Then jordan said "We should get going to the cube house now" and i said "yea we should". Then i called straub and went to the car.

Jordan~

When i was driving bee sat infront and straub on the back we were all talking until straub said "Who do you like jordan?" i didn't say anything just stayed quite, bee was looking at the with a sad face i didn't know why.

~Time to skip when they got to the cube house~

Bee~

When we got to the cube house i went to the backyard i wanted to text my mom that i was ok being here. When i finih texting her jordan came behind me and scared me i yelled "why did you do that!? He said i dont know laughing, i laugh too we both blush. After that he said he wanted to tell me something.He was about to speak but graser came outside and brought the whole squad to chill outside.
Then we both walk seperate ways. I went to check my room.

Graser~

I ask jordan what was he doing outside with bee and he said" nothing just talking" and he went inside the house.

Jordan~

Dammit! I didn't get to tell bee i loved her! I said outloud. I didn't realize that bee was in her room,and her room was just a cross mine. She came out her room and hugged me. I hugged back.
After the hug i stared at her beautiful green eyes and said " Bee since the first day i record a video with you i fell in love with you, i cant explain how much i love you your just so perfect! And gorgeous. I wanted to ask you would you be my girlfriend?
Bee:Yess! I will be your girlfriend!
I gave her a hugged then i kissed her on the check.

Bee~

Yess! Im finally jordans girlfriend this was my wish! Im so happy right now! Jordan hugged me and gave me a kiss on the check. I adk jordan "if we were gonna tell our friends" and he said "yea but not yet" i said ok with a smile. He then told me "can we take a picture? And i sid "sure" he took the picture and uploaded to Twitter saying "look me and bee are twining goals!❤. I smile and hugged him again. I then told him it was time to go to pax! So we called everyone and called our ubers to pick us up.
~time to skip~

Will~

I swear i really want bee and jordan to date. Jordan told me that he like bee since were best friends. When we got out the uber gracer told us to get in groups and i pull jordan with me and jordan pull bee with us. This was great i can get them to date!.

Hi again guys! I have so many ideas for this ff so im writing it so i dont forget!😂
And please if your enjoying this like it.
Byee love you guys!