𝟎𝟏/𝟏𝟎

I don't OWN Haikyuu & its characters, it belongs to Furudate Haruichi. I don't own anything here, but only the right of this book.

© softsemi

*SQUEALS* I'm happy that FINALLY, I have my own Kuroo x Reader fanfic! I really wanted to do one for my husbando & here it is! 💖

ENJOY READING!

"Kenma! Is it true that the troublemaker is your classmate?" Yamamoto asked the anti-social setter who's currently busy playing with his favorite console.

Kenma looked at him before shrugging his shoulders; uninterested, "I don't know, I haven't notice yet though." He responded then he looked back to his psp.

Ah right! You might not care about her at all. Yamamoto thought and frowned before pulling a heavy sigh.

"Why did you ask, Yamamoto?" Kuroo asked.

"Because I haven't heard about that troublemaker not until now, I heard that she was oftenly scolded by the principal." Yamamoto responded.

Kuroo scoffed then he stand up. He was about to walk away when he suddenly bumped into you and you accidentally poured the [flavor] juice to his uniform. They gasped and he looked at you; eyeing you with a slight of annoyance.

"What the-!" Kurooo groaned.

You just looked at him with your bored face and thought of him somewhat funny. Frowning before rolling your eyes; you shuffles to your [f/c] wallet. You grabbed some money then shove it to his toned-clothed chest.

"You can buy another one." You said before walking away; as if nothing happened.

Kuroo blinked his eyes as he watches you walking further away from him.

"Wow! That was some kind of attitude there." Yamamoto said while Kenma doesn't care at all, instead stressing himself, he just keep playing his psp.

He didn't even bother to look who bumped to Kuroo.

"I have never encountered someone like her before." Kuroo said before smirking.

" Kuroo said before smirking

You quickened up your pace as you walks in the hallway. You heard your teacher yelled out your name in anger and you stifle a small laugh before hearing his footsteps getting closer.

"Oh it's you." A somewhat familiar voice startled you.

You turned around and saw Kuroo who's smirking at you. You was about to say something when you heard your teacher's voice.

You opened the storage room's door and grabbed Kuroo's arm then pulled him inside before closing it. You can feel his eyes are piercing down at you and you're glad it's dark inside because your face is probably bright red right now and somehow; your heart is beating fast.

Once the footsteps are gone, you instantly head outside of the room and was followed by the roosterhead guy.

"He's gone." You mumbled as you looked from side to side then you grabbed your bag from your locker.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Kuroo asked

"I'm going home, obviously." You responded then walks away.

You put your earphones in your ears then start listening to your musics. He asked for your name but he never got an answer from you.

Kuroo smirked, "She's interesting." He said as he watches you walking further.