𝟎𝟖/𝟏𝟎

Please, I wish my flight will be postponed! I don't want to leave Japan, I don't want to leave Nekoma High, I don't want to leave my friends, my grandpa and also I don't want to leave him behind. You thought.

You talked to your dad and he said he was going to think about it. You told him that you don't want to leave your country, your friends and your grandfather. You did everything to convinced him but he said he will think about it.

"Hi [name]-san." Inuoka greeted before sitting next to you.

You smiled a bit,"Hello, Inuoka-kun." You said.

"Thinking about your flight, huh?" He asked.

You slowly nodded your head, "Yeah, I don't want to leave though." You responded.

Inuoka smiled, "We're gonna be sad if you do." He said.

"That's what I thought." You said.

"Kuroo-san will be sad as well." He said.

You sighed, "He won't. Anyway, I'm going ahead, class will probably start in any minute, see you later, Inuoka-kun." You said then you stand up.

Kuroo won't miss me, who the hell I am to him anyway? You thought.

"Heh~ loving can hurt sometimes." You mumbled.

" You mumbled

You immediately leave the school after your class, you have to fix and pack up your stuff and clothes. You really don't want to leave but you guess your father's decision won't change either way.

"Looks like Kuroo didn't care at all." You said and your tears started to stream down again.

Every time that you have thought about him, you always found yourself crying. It's quite painful for you. The way he avoids you, the way he don't teases you, the way he don't talk to you. You don't know what to do anymore. You attempted to talk him but he ended up not noticing you. He ended up ignoring you.

You can't take it anymore. You missed him so much. You missed your each other's closeness. You wanted to talk him so bad.

You looked to your phone's gallery and stared at Kuroo's stolen picture; he's smiling.

"I love you, Kuroo." You whispered then you starts sobbing.