𝟎𝟒/𝟏𝟎

It's 7:28 in the evening of thursday. Kuroo and the others are done with their training. You helped them to pick up the scattered balls around the floor and disassembling the net. After that, you leave the gym and Kuroo locked the door before keeping the keys inside of his bag.

They sighed with exhaustion, "Well, we're going ahead." Yamamoto said.

"Yeah, me too." You said and was about to walk away but Kuroo grabbed your wrist. You looked at him and he pulled you closer to him.

"I'll walk home with [name]-san, see you tomorrow~" Kuroo said before he walks away; dragging you along with him.

You were too busy dazing off that you can't even react for a second.

"But I'm taking train." You said while your eyebrows are furrowing.

Kuroo smiled, "Let's walk together." He said.

" He said

The rain is pouring hard and it's a cold night. Your hair is wet and your uniform is soaked, same goes for the captain who sits next to you. You are both sitting next to each other inside of the small abandoned shrine.

"That's why I told you that I'm taking train." You sighed.

He noticed that you're bit freezing because of the cold water that soaked you. Kuroo wear off his red jacket then he puts it around your shoulders.

"You'll catch a cold, [name]-san." Kuroo said then he wrapped his arm around yours; pulling you closer to his body.

You blushed in fifty shades of red. If blush could burn, you were both probably fried by now.

"Th-Thank you." You shyly said, "But you're the one who's gonna catch a cold."

He smiled, "I'll be fine." He assured you.

You're not convinced that he'll be fine, so you wrapped your arm around on his waist and you leaned your head to his chest and honestly that position makes you comfortable enough. You enjoy the warm you are both sharing.

Kuroo noticed that your eyes are slowly closing, you're drifting off to sleep. Once you're fully asleep, he stared at your eyelashes, your rosy cheeks and your pink soft lips. He chuckled a bit before kissing your forehead.

"Sleepwell, [name]-san." He whispered.

" He whispered

note

Kuroo took Y/N home when the rain stops, don't worry!